| Travel Diary (3) |

Early in the morning on the third day, there was lightning and thunder outside, strong winds, and rain was pounding on the windows. Standing on the balcony and looking out, the sky was gloomy, and large trees dozens of meters high were being blown away by the strong winds. The wind was blowing all over the place, and the rain was so strong that it was like God pouring water out of a basin. After a while, a thick layer of rainwater gathered on the dry cement floor of the community.

As a being at the level of ghosts and gods, Mo Chen's mood can easily affect the weather in his area if he wants to. But this is another world after all. If he goes too far, the consciousness of this world will reject him.

He was here to accompany Tan Gui on his trip, not to cause trouble, so he didn't do anything. He just brought a small bench over and sat on it to watch the pouring rain outside.

A few minutes later, the lights in the living room were turned on by Tan Gui. The dust on the middle door headlight had been wiped clean yesterday, and the lampshade with the pattern of stars and moon lit up, like a miniature sky.

The light in the living room was bright, and Tan Gui called to Mo Chen, "Come over for breakfast."

What he prepared this morning was a bowl of chicken noodle soup. The chicken soup was cooked yesterday. The best wild mushrooms were added to the soup. The old hen was simmered to dry up the essence and was discarded. He used a spoon with ice cubes. Absorb the thick layer of fat floating on top and use only the most delicious soup as the base.

Of course, rolling noodles is not something you just have to do. Doing it yourself is a bit time-consuming, and I have no plans to become a food blogger. It's just a simple breakfast, and you don't have to start with kneading the dough.

However, the ready-made noodles are also a brand that I am accustomed to eating, and the noodles are very chewy and chewy. He is actually very picky about food. When conditions permit, he always eats the best.

Anyway, after making so much money, and not buying a lot of luxury cars, yachts, watches and other luxuries, I can still afford some good food.

Mo Chen skillfully sat down next to Tan Gui. He didn't like ginger and green onions, so Tan Gui would pick out these condiments for him before using his chopsticks.

There is a very beautiful sun-fried egg nestled on top of the chicken soup noodles. It is fried and fragrant, with a little burnt aroma on the edge. The young man skillfully pulls the noodles apart. There is also a hard-boiled poached egg hidden in the center of the silver noodles. It is half-cooked and runny. A sort of.

Tan Gui doesn't like eating soft-boiled eggs, which always feel undercooked, but Mo Chen likes them. When it comes to food, he always seeks common ground while reserving differences. If the taste is different, he makes two kinds. But when Mo Chen sees that Tan Gui eats different ones, he always He liked to try Tan Gui's favorite food, so he simply gave Mo Shen two to satisfy all his needs.

In addition to chicken soup and poached eggs as a soup base, a large bowl of noodles is also filled with ingredients that would make the restaurant owner outside feel ashamed.

The very thin and tender lean meat was neatly stacked on top together with the poached eggs. On the side was Mo Shen's favorite blanched lettuce, and on the side of the plate was crisp, tender and delicious shredded cold lettuce.

Mo Chen took the chopsticks and lowered his head to eat the noodles skillfully. He felt that the eggs he had eaten were not enough, so he had to put a chopstick into Tan Gui's bowl. He took a firm bite of Tan Gui's hard-boiled eggs, and then took the remaining half. The egg was handed to Tangui's mouth. It was obviously evenly distributed by Tangui, and he just liked to taste Tangui's.