Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (16) |

Although he said so, Mo Shen was not able to try the effect of the water bed immediately. If he promises to talk about things, he will not regret it easily.

The two people packed their luggage, put their room cards on themselves, made sure the door was locked, and prepared some small moves before leaving the hotel area immediately and choosing to return to the location of the lost hospital.

During the day, the amusement park is full of bright colors. At night, most areas are closed and the staff becomes sparse. Only a few uniformed security guards patrol with flashlights. The only illuminated area is the Ferris wheel, which is open for business. At 10 o'clock, colorful lights are shining at this moment, adding a touch of romance to the Ferris wheel.

The number of tourists queuing up at this time was not that large. The large group was all gamers. They looked at the gorgeous lights and did not feel any romance at all. They only felt fear and uneasiness in their hearts.

Compared with their initial selves, their mental state has improved a lot. At least the danger level this time is not particularly high, as long as they don't seek death. As long as they still have some funds in hand, they can successfully pass the customs.

While waiting, these players whispered to each other and gossiped, "There are much fewer people at night. I have been waiting in line today. This is my second project."

Many players who have already checked in came out to queue up. It is obvious that Tan Gui is number one on the list, but if these players queue up successfully, many people will exceed his task progress today.

The route the two of them took from the hotel to the Lost Hospital happened to pass through the area where the Ferris wheel was located. The street lights along the way were quite bright. During the day, Tan Gui and Mo Chen stood out among the crowd. When they got to the lights, they looked at the beauties. At night, the beauty of the two people is even more prominent, simply more attractive than the twinkling stars in the sky.

Among the people queuing up, I saw this pair of young, handsome, and extremely good-looking players who "came out on the list in the first night."

Players like them are different from the audience in real life. They would not mistake Mo Chen beside Tan Gui for the top one.

In fact, after experiencing the last live broadcast, many people followed suit and chose to purchase the system's real-life information protection service. Of course, it was the basic model, and they could not afford the highest level one.

"At this time, all other projects except the Ferris wheel are closed." Tan Gui is not the only one with huge wealth. They may not have received as many spiritual world coins as Tan Gui, but they also have a lot of game gold coins. "In the restaurant Consumption is not an item."

Not only restaurants, hotels, and swimming pools, but also simple consumption places with low risk levels are not included in the items specified by the system.

Watching movies and stage plays in theaters does count, but watching a movie and a stage play can only count once, and the dangers of both are actually not low.

The movie theater will arrange for players to enter the movie and play the role of the NC in it. There are only two movie theaters a day. After the guide is released, tickets basically have to be grabbed. The audience capacity is also very limited, and death may occur due to the overly realistic game experience.

Tan Gui has already ridden the Ferris wheel. The items cannot be counted repeatedly. If you try it again after success, it will not be regarded as a redundant item. Even if the ticket is free for such a dangerous thing, they will not waste time to play it a few more times.