| Travel Diary (4) |

Chen Ming suddenly sat up from his seat. He was so excited that he smashed another table.

Hearing such a loud noise coming from the room on the second floor, Tan Gui's aunt quickly poked her head in and said, "What's wrong? What happened?"

After becoming a player, Chen Ming's attribute values ​​increased a lot. At first, he broke a lot of things at home because of his poor control of strength.

Even if the family's economy has improved a lot, it still makes people feel distressed if their favorite expensive things are broken without even using them, not only about the money, but also about the things.

At that time, the grandmother who was still talking about returning home took out the discarded stainless steel. At the initiative of the old lady, the fragile porcelain and solid wood furniture around Chen Ming were all turned into strong stainless steel. Even if she took pictures in excitement, After changing the shape, you can pull it back into shape by twisting it, which greatly avoids the waste of materials.

Of course, something made entirely of stainless steel would easily look like a prison cell. Considering Chen Ming's physical and mental health, his residence was still very warmly decorated, and the furniture was all matching warm-colored wood.

When a wife sees a tattered table, the first thing she does is habitually care about her husband's mood.

"It's nothing." Chen Ming shook his head at his wife in embarrassment, "I just saw the news and I was a little excited."

"It's okay." The woman was about to get angry, but she reminded herself that her husband was not easy for this family, so she forced her face to be "kind", and her smile became a little distorted.

Chen Ming tactfully reminded his wife, "If you don't want to laugh at that time, you should stop laughing."

The latter immediately changed his face and slammed the door to the room, "You pay for changing the table yourself."

Chen Ming fell back on his chair. When he thought of something, he opened the door again and shouted to his son downstairs, "Chen Xiaodong, come here quickly."

The middle-aged man pointed to his phone and "open your forum account."

The latter scratched his messy hair and said, "Dad, you forgot that I am not a player and cannot see the forum account."

Chen Ming immediately said, "I'm talking about the official forum where hundreds of millions of people have registered."

The official forum has a large flow of people, and there are a lot of people there, and sometimes there are scams. Players have to deal with the dungeons hard enough. For a middle-aged man like Chen Ming, who has seniors and juniors, it's hard to play two games at the same time. Forums are too hard. He usually only pays attention to the news in game forums, and only makes transactions with players in the forums. He never takes advantage of the so-called "advantages" in external forums.

"Oh, wait." Chen Xiaodong immediately opened his account and asked while clicking on his phone, "Dad, what do you want me to do?"

Chen Ming took a deep breath and said, "Look at the homepage and see if there is any news about the return of the relationship."

"Tan Gui, are you saying that Tan Gui has become an infinite game player?" Because they are the same age, Chen Xiaodong is reluctant to call Tan Gui, who is only three months older than him, his cousin most of the time. He basically calls him by his first name. , only when I wanted to show off like before, I would call my cousin in that weird tone.