Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (18) |

The wealthy Murong Jue distributed potions that could restore sanity to everyone in the guild in this instance. Even those who were not members of his guild, he sold a few at the lowest possible price to ensure the remaining players. To be able to stay rational, instead of being bewitched by Count Reims from the beginning and turn against them.

Players in the same guild as Murong Jun didn't quite understand: "It's the last two days, is it necessary to be so cheap to them?"

Murong Jue said with a cold face: "Don't underestimate this dungeon. Those guests are getting stronger and stronger. If we really want to fight, I may not be able to protect you. My purpose is not to help them, I just don't want these guys to hold them back." "

He has a keen intuition, and the difficulty this time is much higher than before. Players like them who are ranked higher will always encounter dungeons that are more difficult. Of course, the dungeon rewards will be more generous. This is a dungeon that ranks first on the list, so it's unusual that it's not too difficult.

Without Brother Zhao's detection skills, Murong Jue was very sure that the handsome man who hung out with NPCs all day long was currently number one in combat power.

There are always some people who are looking forward to the end of the conversation: "Brother Jue, isn't there still one on the list? Didn't he also take action that day? He won't just sit idly by then, right?"

"What do you know? Do you think Rank One has so much kindness? If he was really that kind, he would have joined directly when the official recruited him. Our guild offered so many favorable conditions, but he was not tempted at all."

Realizing that Tan Gui was the first on the list, Murong Jue secretly recruited him in the name of the guild, but for the first time he was rejected outright and without leaving any room.

Tan Gui has never been vague about serious matters. There are advantages to organization and there are personal benefits to individuals. He just doesn't want to deal with people, so he chooses to block his own information every time, and he doesn't talk to players anymore. Together.

No matter how generous Murong Jue offered, Tan Gui would never be moved. He was such a principled person who didn't like to take advantage of others, nor would he let others take advantage of himself.

After Huyou visited the thatched cottage three times, Murong Jue failed the first time and wanted to try a second time. However, he was directly warned the second time that if he harassed him again, he would throw the person out directly. He had been defined as a harasser, so what else could Murong Jue do. He could feel that the second time, Miss Lilith next to Tan Gui looked at him very displeased.

Thinking of this, Murong Jue's tone was already a little impatient: "You have participated in so many dungeons, please keep your minds clear. No one can count on you except yourself in the mission dungeon."

Mission dungeons have always been about the law of the jungle. This is a terrifying game that can kill people, and the content of each dungeon cannot be taken out. Only the players who have experienced it can remember the content of the dungeon. This is not a peaceful and legal society, and no one will play the trick of saying that with greater power comes greater responsibility. He couldn't bet on whether he would take action after a while, he could only do his best to do his best. If he really couldn't save it, at least he had to save the people in his guild.

The players were extremely nervous and spent the night of the ninth day uneasily. The pigeon in the big clock cooed twelve times, and it was past midnight. No accident happened to the players that night, and the system did not remind them.