Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (14) |

The duration of Tan Gui's copy is 30 days, but it is only the sixth day since he entered. If he upgrades now, it means that he will only have 6 days with Mo Chen.

Not upgrading yet

There is obviously a lot of information in the spirit world that Tan Gui can learn about, such as the stations he passed by on the bus. Those places are likely to become his mission copies in the future.

Perhaps considering that Tan Gui could make more money by staying and running the industry, Infinite Games not only did not force Tan Gui to be kicked out, but also opened a business branch for him.

Side tasks include running your own industry and earning spiritual coins. If the player's industry experiences negative growth and the balance cannot offset the turnover, the industry will be recovered by the system within a certain period of time.

It's obvious that we are negotiating to return the property that we negotiated on our own ability, but the system is quite shameless and wants to use nothing. What does it mean to take it back? This is clearly called robbery.

The system speaks for itself

Of course, there is a charge for currency circulation. We at Infinite Games are very conscientious. Without games as a medium, you cannot collect wealth from the industry. The system provides you with corresponding services for free, and you cannot let the game lose money.

The industry system of the game has obviously been completed early on, because the mall has launched business-type products in a timely manner, such as employee contracts, employee favorability, the working status and favorability of all employees, and purchase channels for goods. Use system gold coins to purchase.

The previously discussed system mall and skills cannot be used, but after the advanced mission is completed, the relevant icons change from immovable gray to bright colors, and the ghost babies can be released. The mission is over, and Tan Gui won't use his skills at will, and it's not like he has too much money to burn.

As long as you follow the system guidelines and with our support, industry losses will not occur. As the first player to own an industry in the spiritual world, the system will give players a 50% discount on opening. After today, the related products will return to their original prices. Yo

The 50% discount here refers to employee contract coupons, system operation services, employee recruitment coupons, store decorations, warehouse expansion coupons, advertising services, and various ingredients needed for the Menggui Restaurant. Of course, ingredients are sales props, and they all have expiration dates. Even with a 50% discount, it is impossible to purchase too much at once. After all, the operating conditions of the industry are determined by customers. If you stock up on too many ingredients at once but cannot sell them, players will face losses.

At the end of the day, the system can do business. Players may make money, but the system will definitely not lose money. Although the system packages the model as a business game, it cannot conceal the wealth it earns from it.

But just like what the system said, Tan Gui can't really stay in the spirit world every day to supervise his business. As a human player, he can't guarantee that the weird ones below don't have their own little thoughts. Compared with hiring weird ones, through the system It is more appropriate for this third-party force to operate.

Tan Gui completed the tasks one by one according to the branch lines given by the system, and even completed more than the system tasks. It was difficult to buy too many expired ingredients, the decoration of the store, the employee contracts, and the financial system. With the opening discount of 50%, you still have to buy what you need to buy.