Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (18) |

Tan Gui returned home to the real world

[System evaluation: You found the secret of the lost hospital and completed all the entertainment projects. In just seven days, you became the star visitor of this happy amusement park. This shocked all the staff. You deserve an S-level evaluation.]

Because he only got 5 million spiritual world coins and made all the amusement park employees notice him, instead of subverting the sovereignty of the amusement park, he could only get S-level. If he razed this amusement park to the ground, he would I guess I can get SS level.

However, Tan Gui is not a fan of violent activities. He is an ambassador of love and peace. He does not do anything crazy in the amusement park, and he will not destroy good copies.

Tan Gui settled the task reward and got 250,000 personal experience, which was almost the same as last time. He was still 1 million short of being able to upgrade.

In the last lottery, he saved five times but failed to draw, and this time it was exactly ten times. Before looking at the task panel, he went to the task interface and drew ten consecutive draws. He won ten consecutive draws, 1 purple, 4 blue, and 5 green.

Obviously, the drop rate has not increased after upgrading. The probability of getting green items in the lottery is as high as ever. Purple is considered good, and gold is a European explosion.

After Tan Gui drew so many prizes, he only got two gold ones. There were not enough resources for purple growth-type items, and now they are still far away from the gold ones. But when the lottery came out, Tan Gui's face turned dark.

The 10 gift packs are all personal experience gift packs. One of them is purple quality and has 500,000 personal experience. The blue is 100,000 personal experience and the green is 20,000. The total is exactly 1 million.

The shady story, this is the complete shady story. If there is a personal experience package or other props, it can be said that he is shameful. All ten are personal experience packages. If the system is not operating in a black box behind the scenes, he will not The surname is Tan.

The system is still urging Tan Gui to use these personal experience packs, so that you can reach the maximum level. You are so lucky, use them quickly.

Tan Gui just left it alone. The personal experience pack would not add any bonus to attributes. He first checked his other gains to avoid being tricked by the system when he was not paying attention. Fortunately, everything in the backpack grid is there, including all the expensive props.

[Player id17326372

Player name return to real information status protection is in effect

Player level 11 100200

Tan Gui's eyes continued to look down.

Forum name returns

Gender Male Current Male

Main lineage human sub-lineage son of god

Account balance 10,000,000 gold coins]

Of course, a good man can't just live on his wife's side all the time, so the little money he had left was all spent in the amusement park dungeon.

There is also a special currency in the balance column, which is not currently placed in the task panel.

However, you can view special currency rewards on the page above the mall.

10 spirit stones, probably because the only noble he met was the Count of Lance, and Tan Gui got the spirit stones from just one copy. Considering the scarcity of this special currency, he has never been willing to use it, even if it is to change games. Gold coins are also exchanged for spirit world coins.