Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (8) |

The basement occupies a large area, about the size of a supermarket on the first floor of a large commercial plaza. Not only is the area similar to that of a supermarket, but the furnishings are also similar. There are tall shelves everywhere, and there are transparent boxes on the shelves. When you reach out and touch it, it looks like glass and a bit like acrylic to the naked eye.

These transparent boxes are all marked with numbers, and contain bright red organs, both animal and human. The first row of shelves after entering the door is filled with bright red hearts, and the second row is kidneys of different sizes. What kind of organs are they? All.

In addition to what was in the stomach, there were also various parts of the body, including a very scary-looking head, a tail with its limbs cut off, and so on.

Some things looked familiar, as if I had seen them in that weird dream full of mistakes before.

There were a lot of dark creatures, and I couldn't tell what kind of creatures they were. Tan Gui's eyes just turned around quickly to make sure there were no traps here. After taking three steps and two steps at a time, he rushed to Mo Mo in seconds. Shen's side.

Seeing these things, Tan Gui knew that this place was not a serious hospital at all. The presence of his wife in such a place really made him worry about what would happen if his wife lost important parts without him knowing.

Where Mo Chen lay, there was a two-meter-long transparent ice coffin, surrounded by shelves with rows of test tubes, some of which looked like blood, and some of which contained special medicines.

Tan Gui didn't look at the potions, but just put his fingers on the ice coffin. The biting cold feeling was extremely real. The ring on his ring finger also had a familiar and strong reaction. At a glance, he saw the same style as his on Mo Chen's finger. Wedding rings.

"Qingyuan, look at the door and let me out."

After confirming that the person lying in the ice pavilion was really Mo Chen, Tan Gui pushed open the door of the ice coffin. He was not in the dream, and his attributes were not suppressed, but he still lost some energy in pushing the ice coffin. .

Moreover, snowflakes quickly condensed where the gloves touched, and the overbearing cold air spread along the areas of contact, causing Tan Gui's hair and eyebrows to instantly condense with white frost.

Fighting the cold air, Tan Gui fished Mo Chen out as quickly as possible. He felt like he was holding a heavy ice cube. If his cheek wasn't pressed against Mo Chen's chest, he could still hear the slowness. The rhythm was still familiar, but he almost thought something had happened to Mo Chen.

Wang Qingyuan looked over from a distance and asked with great concern, "Teacher Tan, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Mo Chen was not a human in the first place. He probably just fell into a deep sleep in an environment that was too cold. In this case, we can only find a way to slowly dissolve the ice cubes and let Mo Shen successfully wake up.

Tan Guixian moved people out of the warehouse where the temperature was too low. He looked at the rows of reagents and messy organs, and asked Guiying to temporarily put everything into his ghost realm.

As long as there are no living creatures, Guiying's ghost realm can still be used as a large storage space. Tan Gui gave him a handful of pet energy potions, "If you can't hold on, drink the potion. You'll have to work harder today."

Normally, Guiying could not help much. It was a rare occasion when Guiying needed him. Guiying immediately puffed up his chest with pride and patted his chest with both hands. "Don't worry, I will be there for days and nights." I can hold on." He is also a very powerful Half-Step Ghost King.