Arc 4 | Paperweight (14) |

Lingling Live Broadcast is the largest live broadcast platform in the spirit world. It has huge energy. It cannot be said that everyone in the spirit world can see it. At least 80% of Internet users who have access to the Internet know about the Lingling Live Broadcast Platform.

As a new anchor, even if Tan Gui broadcasts relatively shocking content, his traffic is relatively limited, but it doesn't matter, he still needs money, and he needs to spend money on promotion, and with the blessing of newbie recommendations, the previous homepage recommendation question Not big.

He arranged many miniature cameras on the testimonials. Tan Gui logged in to the account he had registered a few days ago, and the various camera positions perfectly presented the picture to the live broadcast platform.

The big explosion scene and the thrilling title successfully attracted the first wave of live broadcast viewers.

As a live broadcast platform in the spiritual world, Lingling Live does not have too many restrictions. It has all kinds of novel live broadcasts. Only content that goes too far will be blocked by the live broadcast platform.

After watching for a while, the number of spectators grew. There were only a few dozen people at the beginning, and then it quickly turned into hundreds or even thousands. As it continued to climb up the popular list, more and more people watched the video, and then the popularity list and the number of viewers formed a good cycle.

Some new viewers couldn't understand and asked: "What kind of explosive art is this?" Still a chase]

Through the screen, everyone can also distinguish the difference between the spirit world and the players. With the help of Tan Gui, most of the players have successfully left the dungeon at this time, which means that except for him and Mo Chen, almost all the others are spirits. world tourists.

[What is this live broadcast? Paperweights turned into living people. Now those who make paperweights need to learn magic? 】

Every time Tan Gui escaped, he controlled the movement of the camera to perfectly capture the situation inside the paperweight processing factory.

To be honest, the live broadcast is not shocking: "Isn't it just puppetry? I can make low-level weirdos into puppets much easier than him." He didn't quite understand why this live broadcast room could win so much. Much heat.

A big boss who came in took a look at the newcomer's live broadcast room and found it boring. There are actually a lot of weird things about having the power of a paperweight, like a puppet master, that's the skill.

The puppet master who made the speech was immediately criticized: "Okay, you are also on the same team as this guy, please tell me your name and we will see you at the Law Enforcement Bureau."

The puppet master took a closer look and finally understood the reason. There was indeed something strange about the way of puppets, but most of the normal strange things would not attack people in the spirit world. Those who did would also be wanted targets in the spirit world. How dare you go to the platform to broadcast live.

There are also powerful bosses, but the bosses generally guard their own territory. Everyone assumes that each field has its own rules and will not infringe on other people's territory at will.

Paperweights are different. As a tourist attraction, this place doesn't care about attacking human players, but it actually attacks people from the spirit world who come here to travel. I don't know how many people from the spirit world have been deceived. I deserve to be caught. It's weird and arrogant, it's really too arrogant.