Arc 11 | The Spiritual World (1) |

This is the first time that Tan Gui appears in the spirit world in a non-dungeon state. The dungeon has time limits and mandatory plot kills, but these restrictions are gone now.

Tan Gui no longer needs to worry about his death if he fails to complete the task. He is like a worker who resigned from the company and has the freedom of self-choice.

Of course, he also lost the protection from the dungeon at the same time. Foreign strangeness cannot easily enter the dungeon and harm weak human players. In the spirit world, it is just a piece of delicious meat.

Compared with the local residents of the spirit world, the humans who have returned to the living world have more energy and blood, and the meat is more delicious, making them more fertile prey for the weirdness of the spirit world.

However, the spiritual world is such a dangerous place. For the weak local weirdos, the world is very big and dangerous. Although Tan Gui is a human, he is much stronger than most weirdos.

After confirming his retirement, Tan Gui's system panel underwent certain changes. Based on his bargaining with the system, the system used his model to build the basis for the welfare of retired players in the future.

Of course, as the first retired person in the federation game, Tan Gui has slightly more benefits than others.

The first is the property he has accumulated during this period, which of course he can continue to spend later. The output of the industry is settled in spirit world coins, which can be directly converted into funds in the game.

Tan Gui also spent the game currency he had accumulated to purchase potions that could restore energy and powerful weapons in the dungeon. However, dungeon-type directional props were no longer produced, and things in the space could only be taken out, not anymore. Store inside.

After purchasing system management services for his property, he only needs to check it regularly and does not need to worry about taking care of it. The system mall and game gold coins are still open to negotiation, but the survival game that requires liver has completely transformed into a casual management game.

The titles and skills that Tan Gui once gained can be used normally, but the system no longer supports the space management service system and the backpack cannot be used. All props used only in the dungeon are compulsorily recycled, and the mall no longer sells some more targeted items. Copy game props.

For example, brass keys that can open locks, cameras and mobile phones with special effects, and contracts that can be restricted by game contracts. These daily necessities have lost their magical props and can only be used like the local residents of the spirit world. The skill of the prop itself.

Some general props are not recycled, such as the building manager certificate of Xingfu Community and the company's employee card. The sheltering effect of these status props exists in itself and has little to do with the game.

Just like Tan Gui's pet ghost baby, Wang Qingyuan grew from a red-clothed fierce ghost to a half-step ghost king level powerhouse. Tan Gui will no longer be a player, and the ghost baby's cultivation will not go back. You have to work hard to drink the many bottles of ghost milk every day. You can't turn back time just by saying something in a game.

However, this also means one thing. Players who rely on the game to restrain their pets, but mistreat their pets in every possible way, resulting in a low pet loyalty value, will suffer backlash after the game in the spirit world is over.

Because pets cannot live in the pet space and cannot come in and out as before, but live in the player's own place. Those props that have lost some of their special functions can be temporarily stored in the pet space within one year just like the props in the backpack format. Take it out and cannot put it back in again.