| Forum Extra (4) |

Before returning and retiring, the number one in the overall strength rankings never changed. The number one position changed more than a dozen times, and finally it was fixed and became the former number one, which is now the number one ranking.

The current No. 1 player is different from Tan Gui. She is not a lone wolf player, but the president of the Red Moon Guild, the largest guild outside the Federal Guild.

Women's physical fitness is inherently weaker than men's, and they do not have an advantage in the initial dungeon. As long as they survive the first few dungeons, the gap will be narrowed through bloodline, skills and attribute points in the later stage.

For the players who have reached the first full level, no one can make an issue with the gender of the Red Moon Guild. No matter whether the other party is male or female, strong is strong.

And in fact, compared to the elusive, powerful but mysterious leader, before the emergence of the special safe copy, President Red Moon's influence inside and outside the game was far greater than the return of the leader. Everyone You may have some doubts about what you say when you return, but you are convinced by President Hongyue's words.

This is something that Tan Gui, a lone wolf player, cannot do. After all, people's hearts are complicated. It doesn't mean that you have strong attributes. Just shouting can make everyone tremble and become your little brother willingly.

There is too much to say. Originally, the first person to enter the tower should have a huge momentum, but those fans who are mindlessly advocating have been warned. The member responsible for announcing in the guild has his own reason: "If the president can pass the competition tower in one go, Copy, then everyone will be happy, but if you can't get through, wouldn't you be crazy and slapped in the face?"

Their president himself is very powerful, and he does not lack this kind of praise. The main reason is that Zhu Yu was in front of him when he returned, and he successfully passed the level the first time. No matter how powerful their president is, he can't surpass the opponent in the same time.

Anyway, there is already someone who will be the first to pass the level. There is no need for the Red Moon Guild to raise its expectations too high, lest it fails and make people laugh in vain.

But the Red Moon Guild can't do nothing. "Our president is a big anchor of Infinite Games with relatively high traffic. She will definitely start a live broadcast. Even if everyone has no chance to see the live broadcast by then, we will definitely grow a copy." We will give you more detailed strategies."

President Red Moon came back three and a half days later, when all player copies were completed.

Although many people are doubtful about Tan Gui's strategy, there are some things that you would rather believe that they have than not. The more supplies you have prepared, the better.

Before entering the dungeon this time, the young and outstanding Hongyue Guild Master obtained a large number of spiritual stones through mining the dungeon. As the president of the largest guild, with the power of many people, the spiritual stones she accumulated were more than what she originally had. More, a huge sum of 200,000 yuan.

Although Tan Gui said that the system backpack would be sealed and the game gold coins would be useless, she took all the useful things in the backpack with her.

Anyway, the competitive tower dungeon is not a death dungeon. Even if you fail, you will only enter the next punishment dungeon, so you don't have to worry about your life.

The place where she was teleported was the same every time. After the dungeon came out this time, she was teleported directly back to the real-life headquarters of the Red Moon Guild.