Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (3) |

After the system announcement ended, the scene in front of all the survivors changed instantly. The gray glass was washed clean. Most offices had employees working at their desks, code machines churning out documents, and crackling machines. The sound of keyboards, and even the sound of leaders loudly criticizing employees who have done something wrong...

The familiar decoration style, the busy staff coming and going, everything is so vivid and lively, making people feel extremely warm.

Several players who originally worked in Shuguang Building rubbed their eyes in disbelief. They couldn't help shouting excitedly: "We're back, we're back!"

Their ecstatic voices alerted other people working in the glass house. The employees who were immersed in their work flexibly turned their necks 180 degrees, and countless pairs of eyes looked over, cold, mechanical, and full of malice.

It is a kind of creepy sight. The player being watched seems to have turned into delicious food. If he says the wrong word or makes the wrong move, he will be eaten by a monster in human skin in the next second. .

The well-dressed staff are not familiar faces to them, and some are not even human beings at all! A black pig man wearing a suit and tie, a kobold with two heads...

The typewriter that was churning out documents was constantly flowing with thick blood. After insulting the employees in his personal office, the cat-headed leader slammed the table angrily, snapped the poor employee's neck, and then smashed the other person's head with an expressionless face. Stuffed into a mouth full of fangs.

Only then did the players discover that the pitiful-looking female employee actually had a big bright red mouth on the back of her head. The mouth showed the same sharp teeth and tried to resist the cruel and ruthless boss, but it was of no use as it quickly connected its head. The bones were chewed together with the teeth by the stronger fangs. The transparent glass door could not block the sound of chewing the bones. The cracking sound was very crisp.

Seeing this horrific scene, the players' sanity was instantly hit hard, and the system kept reminding them

【Sanity-3】

【Sanity-5】

【Sanity-10】

【Sanity-15】

...

Except for Tan Gui, everyone's sanity has dropped somewhat, and they are already teetering on the edge of collapse. It can only be said that the 50 players selected out of 1,000 people all have their own merits. Although everyone's sanity has dropped a lot, they have endured it and no one has gone crazy and collapsed for the time being.

Tan Guizi was no exception. The system detected his mood swings, and his sanity value decreased symbolically.

[Sanity-1]

But the next second, the company employee responsible for responding to them appeared, and Tan Gui lost his sanity for a second and regained it.

[Sanity +1]

Hey, one minus and one plus, the sanity value is restored to the full value of 100, just like playing!

Chen Miaomiao, who was wearing black-rimmed glasses, bowed towards each glass door and apologized: "Our company's newly recruited employees are timid. I'm sorry for disturbing everyone."

Her position was not high, so some employees turned their heads, but others stared at the 50 players in the corridor, seeming to be thinking about what to say. Compared to their weird counterparts, living humans are obviously much more palatable.