Arc 4 | Paperweight (7) |

"What did you say?"

Mo Chen seemed to have a hard time believing his ears. He was not angry, but looked at the arrogant and beautiful female tourist who was surrounded by others in surprise. The other person was a low-level weirdo. In his opinion, he was as weak as an ant. Same. He didn't even know where the other party got the courage to challenge him.

The female tourist then said: "I asked you about this bus, but I couldn't even afford the expensive tour. The one I quoted was the cheapest tour group."

Tan Gui inexplicably gave the system a big blame. It wasn't that they couldn't afford to reimburse him, but the system was obviously stingy and only willing to reimburse him for cheap tour groups.

She looked at Tan Gui, who was tall and handsome: "He is a human being, a random companion arranged by the travel agency for you. I won't take advantage of you. I can help you customize a paper man with the highest specifications for the tour group." A sort of."

She had noticed Tan Gui before. At first glance, she thought he was very handsome and pleasing to the eye, which just matched her aesthetic point. Seeing that the other party thoughtfully held an umbrella for Mo Chen and took photos of Mo Chen along the way, he became even more interested.

Although he is a human being, he is definitely not qualified to be her serious partner, but he is more than enough to be her companion on a short trip.

She told Mo Chen that she was the one who gave Mo Chen face. Seeing that the other party did not agree immediately, she tried to induce him to negotiate: "If you think about it clearly, I am much more generous than him. Did you see that I have a special car to come to this paperweight?" It's no better than your miserable squeeze on this bus."

She and Tan Gui and the others obviously didn't come through the same channel. She bought the highest-standard tour group contract, and the tour guides were indeed polite to her.

Tan Gui didn't even think about refusing: "I'm not playing with you."

He looked at Mo Chen and explained in a steady voice: "This is my wife. We are here for our honeymoon."

The female tourist burst out laughing: "Come on, you are quite dedicated, aren't you just pretending to be a couple? Don't think I can't afford the money, let's do this, you follow me, I will give you an extra tip of 1,000 spirit coins, If you can still perform the standardized performance before, I will give you double it, not the whole journey, but 2,000 spirit coins a day, and I can also keep you safe in the town."

Tan Gui and Mo Chen were already very attractive people, but with the addition of such an arrogant and protective female tourist, they became the focus of the crowd.

When they heard the female tourist say that Tan Gui was a human being, the players who were on the same team as Tan Gui yesterday were a little surprised. It was difficult for players to distinguish NPCs, but tourists who were also from the spirit world should not be mistaken. Before they could even react to the fact that Tan Gui was a player, they were shocked by the female tourist's generosity.

Not to mention 2,000, they would be willing to pay them 200 for a day. No, if this tourist suspected of being from the spirit world could really protect them and keep them safe in this small town, they would be willing to pay 200.

Tan Gui's expression was a little impatient, and his tone didn't sound so polite: "I refuse, you go find someone else."

The female tourist's face immediately changed, and her eyes turned dark red. She was just a human, and she dared to go against her will: "I told you two not to be shameless, but my patience is limited."