Arc 2 | Deserted Village (4) |

After having lunch and recovering their physical strength, the players took the time to look for clues to solve the puzzle. This time, two more daring female players also asked to follow.

One of the girls with short hair said: "The village is exclusive and only men go there. The door may not even be opened for you. It should be easier for us to find the secrets of the village."

After the first copy is over, there will be a second and third time. You should be cautious, but if you don't improve yourself and blindly rely on the protection of others, you will never be able to grow.

And only those with high scores have the right to live broadcast. Official players can activate live broadcast, but not all players are eligible. Currently, the live broadcast only provides anchor rights to players with a B-level rating or above. Resources are always given to outstanding talents, and infinite games do not require waste.

The earlier you get a high score, the easier it will be to gain popularity and get more sources of rewards. If you can have popularity and exchange for props, it will be easier to survive.

The man in the suit thought it made sense and nodded in agreement: "Then don't divide into four groups. Divide into two groups of eight people. You two stay in the middle of the group. We seven grown men can still protect you." ."

He doesn't have all the power in his own hands. When assigning tasks, he will discuss them with another veteran player who has a C-level rating. After all, there are too many players this time, and his strength is not enough to suppress everyone. Giving out a little power will help team harmony.

"Everyone must pay attention to the time, try to come back before dark, and don't linger outside casually." This village looks normal, but the villagers who are still human during the day may turn into man-eating ghosts at night.

"Those of you who stay in the house to do logistics should also light the fire in time. When the sun starts to set, you should light the fire in time. Don't wait until it is completely dark before lighting it. Be sure to repair the doors and windows."

Everyone's experience of the dungeon is different. The ghost that knocks on the door is a strange thing that appears in most dungeons. If the door is too fragile, it will not be able to withstand a few ghost shots. Even if there are no door knockers in this dungeon, many ghosts will have to break the door to enter the house and kill people. It is necessary to take precautions before they happen.

Tan Gui didn't have so many worries. The village chief's house was very clean and he didn't need to worry about material issues. After the village chief finished his meal and went out, he did not go out to inquire about the news. Instead, he took the melon seeds and peanuts that Chen Xiaomo brought over, cracked the melon seeds, and chatted with Chen Xiaomo.

Without him asking, Chen Xiaomo explained his situation clearly. After graduating from high school, Chen Xiaomo was called back by his father to take care of the family business. Their family is not that poor. If Chen Xiaomo wants to go to college, the village chief can still save up.

People in the village don't particularly care about studying. In Chenjia Village, where the average person has less than a primary school education, he, the only high school student, is already highly educated, which is more than enough to manage a village.

In fact, Chen Guang was willing to support him in college before, but in the past year, many strange things often happened in the village. Those who ran out of the village got strange diseases inexplicably, and they could only get better after returning to the village. Chen Guang only had such a son. Of course, it was impossible to see his son get into trouble, so he pretended to be ill and made a fuss to ask his son to come back. He came back early to marry a wife and have children to continue the legacy of the old Chen family.