| Forum Extra (7) |

"Is this news true or false? Although Tan Shen has contributed a lot to the federation, he has never appeared in front of everyone. He still has information protection services."

Seven years have passed, and fewer and fewer players have bought real-life information protection services. This is because there are more and more players in real life, and with the gradual improvement of rules and regulations for players, everyone no longer has to worry about the systems of major guilds. He will be targeted, and he can only return and remain mysterious as always.

However, there are still rumors that occasionally come out, because Xingfu General Hospital is Tan Gui's property. When the hospital employees hold activities, Tan Gui, the owner, always has to show his face.

Someone caught the loophole of this poster: "The child was born three years ago. He must be at least five or six years old to go to elementary school. How come he is already in school?"

Someone said below: "If the child has been raised in the spirit world, according to the speed of time, he can grow to five or six years old, just right enough to go to school. However, the poster said that the child has been raised in the real world. Green, this post is too green. It's obviously a fishing post, but you've been fooled by such a straight hook."

This news was quickly confirmed by the official: "It's true! The Spiritual World Happy Primary School has opened, and a new batch of 300 students have been admitted. Mr. Tan Gui will serve as the honorary principal of Happy Primary School, and will serve as the school's weird open class for three years. teacher."

"Talk about returning?!"

The forum instantly became excited: "Am I right? Has the Federation announced Tan Shen's name?!"

In order to prevent players from being deceived, all players who register for the forum do not have the right to change their names. The names they have when they enter the forum will be the same as when they come out. However, if a player's name is registered by others, the relevant information can be submitted for verification in the background. After verification, the player's name will be changed.

Players basically use the same name in game forums and official forums. The ID of Hui Lai has not been registered in the official forum. However, due to his popularity, when it is impossible to submit that he is Hui Lai, the official prohibits the registration of a certain person. some special IDs.

[Returning Dog: Damn it, it's true. I just found the boss's new ID in the official forum, and added player certification at the end! 】

Below this famous fan is another fan

[The returning cat: I was moved to tears. In my lifetime, I finally waited until that man opened his heart to me and learned his name. The boss's name is so nice, lick it]

Some players said

[My son/daughter is about to be born, and I am considering whether to change my name to X Gui]

Comments like this are filled with hilarious replies [This is why the boss doesn't reveal his real name]

Tan Gui is obviously a forum that has just been registered, but the number of followers is skyrocketing. The refresh rate changes from hundreds of thousands to millions and tens of millions in just one second. Tan Gui, who has remained mysterious for too long, has successfully become the fastest fan on the forum. An achievement of over 100 million.

[Returning Dog: Everyone is concerned about the name of the boss. I am the only one who cares about Xingfu Community. So what if I know the real name of the boss? All information about the boss is still confidential. The boss will teach me for three years. I Even if I have a child now, it's too late, right? How about adopting one? Parents should be able to send their children to and from school. 】