Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (17) |

Teenagers aged fifteen or sixteen can be beautiful or vicious. They have more than one way of torturing people, including but not limited to, making noises in the dormitories at night, making Ming Hansheng unable to sleep well. I was criticized by the teacher for constantly dozing off.

During lunch, whenever Ming Hansheng went to line up at any window, they would force his way into the queue, or ask other people to get food, or pour hot vegetable soup on each other while they were eating.

In order to avoid being filmed on the first day, they performed very carefully, stumbling with their left foot and right foot. They apologized very sincerely and even paid Ming Hansheng's meal money. Once or twice, it can be said to be accidental. If it happens a few times, a fool will know that he is being targeted.

Noon time is precious, and Ming Hansheng didn't have much clothes to change, so he was forced to eat those steamed buns, porridge and pickles. He was already thin, but he couldn't eat well and sleep well, so he lost weight obviously.

But Ming Hansheng did not file a complaint. On the one hand, students of this age despise those who complain. If he is accused, he will definitely be targeted. On the other hand, he has no evidence.

There is far more than one person targeting him, and these people have also apologized. If you really want to argue, people will just say that he is too unlucky, and he is unlucky to bump into him every time. You see him eating steamed buns and pickles, hiding every time There's no one around in the corner.

The people behind the scenes didn't want Ming Hansheng to starve to death, they just wanted him to suffer. They haven't done anything yet. They locked him in the gymnasium, locked him in the classroom, poured water from above in the toilet, or even Burn someone with a cigarette butt.

After all, Xicheng High School wants to look good. No matter how loose the school rules are, students will not be allowed to smoke in school. Although there are still students who smoke secretly, they are all famous school bullies who like to fight, bully, and even blackmail. blackmail.

This type of school bully usually has a strong sense of loyalty and will not ask girls for money, only boys. However, there are more kids from rich families in Xicheng High School, and the poor school bullies can't mix with them. Rather than a pair of fists, what matters here is class. After all, one phone call home could cost your parents their jobs and your job.

People in Class 0 want to save face, and will not do the kind of low-profile and low-profile methods. Malice grows quietly, silently, but even more suffocating.

Ming Hansheng is actually very tenacious. Otherwise, a family like his would not be able to raise a student with such excellent grades. Even though he grew up in the mud, he could still get such good grades in elementary and junior high schools with such poor environment.

But no matter how strong my mentality is, no matter how stubborn my character is, I can't bear it. My body can't bear it. Makeup classes are 21 days in advance, for half a month, and seven days before the start of school, we have to invite people to come for military training.

Military training for high school students is relatively simple. It is nothing more than running, standing at attention, and being exposed to the sun.

But Ming Hansheng's situation is different. He usually only consumes a lot of mental energy and is used to being hungry, so his body can barely cope with it.

Military training was different. The amount of exercise suddenly increased. The first day was sunny and the instructor was strict, so he fainted on the playground.