| Forum Extra (3) |

Today is Yang Yimei's seventh day in the dungeon. She opened her eyes wide and stared at the countdown that was getting shorter and shorter. Until the last minute, the countdown was successfully cleared. Yang Yimei received the notification from the system on time, "You have completed it." Do you want to leave this copy immediately?"

[a. Leave immediately]

[b. Automatic transmission after 5 minutes countdown]

Considering that some players are in a hurry when receiving the notification, even in this kind of survival dungeon, the system thoughtfully provides two options to facilitate players to say goodbye to their friends in the dungeon and pack the props in their backpacks.

As a newbie, Yang Yimei had nothing to deal with, and the environment she was in was an absolutely safe dungeon. The hospital was very considerate and gave her an hour's leave in advance. She had already finished what she had to do. I just want to leave the spiritual world and return to my home in real life.

"I choose option a and leave immediately"

She said it loudly and excitedly. During the countdown, she saw the expressions of the people next to her, and she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed at that moment. I had obviously read the guide and remembered that I could use my consciousness to restore the system, but I still said it because I was too excited.

Fortunately, the death only lasted for a moment. Seeing the familiar scene at home, Yang Yimei jumped up excitedly at home, turned around to touch her mobile phone, and hurried to the forum to speak.

After working hard for seven days, she received a D-level rating in this evaluation and became an official player.

She took a look at the new number of people added to the forum this time. This time, the death rate became 19, and the number of visitors increased by 190,000. As for their dungeon with 10,000 people, the clearance rate reached an astonishing 9990

The front page of the forum is full of posts discussing the copy of Xingfu General Hospital, and some players are trying to set the pace.

The safe copy that the industry leader promised to be 100% clear ended up with ten people dying. Are the lives of those ten people not lives?

Yang Yimei was typing on the keyboard and was about to speak for the great master. She glanced at the replies below and found that this player had been criticized miserably.

Do you think everyone is blind? Those few people climbed into the restricted area on their own, and then couldn't stand the stimulation and went crazy. Who can blame them?

She browsed around and found that there were many more posts discussing this dungeon than she had imagined. Everyone came out at this time, and their hand speeds could be so fast.

No, take a look at the post. Three and a half days ago, when they first entered the dungeon, someone was discussing the situation in the dungeon.

At this time, Yang Yimei discovered that the situation in the original copy was directly broadcast live. What those ten unlucky guys did to die were clearly shown on the live broadcast screen for the entire federation to see.

Whether it is reality or a copy of the spirit world game, no matter how many times it is emphasized, there will always be some people who insist on seeking death. However, because everyone could hear the announcement, some people who were ready to act still suppressed their restless hearts. In the end, only 10 people died out of 10,000 people.

Players like Yang Yimei are the majority who know how to be grateful. On the in-game forum, although Tan Gui has retired and is no longer in the world, his legends are everywhere in the world, and his reviews are almost one-sided.