Arc 2 | Deserted Village (2) |

Tan Gui tentatively called out the other party's name: "Chen Mo?"

He wasn't sure whether the person in front of him was Chen Mo. Although his facial features were very similar, this boy gave him a younger feeling.

Moreover, Chen Mo is obviously the prince of the Lingjie Group. How could he appear in such a deserted place and still dig water from the well here.

The other person's eyes were as wide as almonds, and his expression looked very innocent and cute: "How do you know my name?!"

The next second the beautiful boy corrected him: "But my name is not Chen Mo, my name is Chen Xiaomo."

Not Chen Mo? But this person looks like his boyfriend no matter what. No, his boyfriend is very squeamish, but the boy in front of him seems to be very good at work.

Tan Gui did not act rashly. He explained the purpose of his visit: "I came from outside, and the reporters were temporarily staying in the village because of the landslide."

The boy in the white shirt looked like a deer in the forest. His clear eyes looked at him warily: "Reporter? Didn't you bring your camera? What's behind you?!"

"You said this, this is my drawing board. The camera is damaged, so is the painting I used. The scenery of this village is very beautiful, and I want to write an article." Tan Gui shrugged, "I work in a travel magazine. I just make a living by writing about places with beautiful scenery and delicious food."

Tan Gui could tell that the young man in front of him who said his name was Chen Xiaomo should have some cultural knowledge, and at least he knew that reporters would carry cameras with them.

However, the friend who made the paper was gone, along with his car and the camera. He could not give Chen Xiaomo the camera.

In addition to the press pass, Tan Gui also brought his drawing board. He took out an irregular piece of charcoal from his pocket, which he picked up in an old house. In front of the young man, he painted a few strokes. A simple sketch of a big head was drawn. Although it only had simple lines, it captured the charm of the boy extremely accurately.

"Look, my pen is similar to a camera. When the time comes, I can draw and take photos and they can be published in magazines."

Chen Xiaomo's eyes suddenly lit up: "You can also draw?! You're so awesome."

His vigilance suddenly disappeared: "Why did you come to my house? Do you want to paint my house?"

"Is this your home?" Tan Gui said, "I'm here to see the village chief. Those old uninhabited houses are too dilapidated. I thought the village chief would be hospitable and maybe I could lend him a vacant house for a while."

Tan Gui took out his press pass and then took out the spirit coin inside, "Do you think this can be used?"

"This is the village chief's home." Chen Xiaomo frowned, "I am the village chief's son, and my father and I are the only ones at home. The rest of the houses are empty. You are too polite. If you like, you can live here without paying. "

"How embarrassing."

Wait, the village chief's son? Isn't the village chief the second uncle in front? The old man looked to be in his sixties or seventies, how could he give birth to such a young son.

No, no one said that Chen Xiaomo was an only child: "Do your brother, sister-in-law and others agree?"

Tan Gui remembered that most of the rural areas are families with many children, especially in poor villages like this. The more men there are, the more strong laborers there are. Maybe Chen Xiaomo is an old man and is young and has not been separated out.