Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (6) |

The box containing the pills was full. Tan Gui put on gloves and packed 10 pills in paper. He crushed them, melted them, and flushed them into the sewer. He also had to flush them with water a few more times to make sure there were no residues. Even if you don't take it into your stomach, if your skin comes into contact with the small pills, you may still absorb part of the medicinal power.

The ward rounds and visits to the patients took too long, and soon it was dinner time. The patrol team, which had been very cruel to the patients before, brought dinner. The dining tables were piled high, and the meal delivery personnel did not enter the room. It is placed on the windowsill and left after delivery.

There are several people delivering food on the 6th floor, and the dining carts they push are higher than me. If the ghost babies in charge of letting people know were not floating on the ceiling, we wouldn't be able to see the faces of these employees.

The staff blocked by the dining car were wearing brighter canteen uniforms. Their upper bodies had human faces, and their lower bodies were all tentacles. They were eight-clawed octopuses wearing tall chef hats.

Although their heads are still human heads, their heads have become as bare as octopuses, with only the shiny brains. This is to ensure that no hair or other foreign matter will fall off during the food delivery process. The same goes for the octopuses' bodies. It is slippery and will not be easily caught by dangerous patients.

The employees stretched out their extremely flexible tentacles. They had several tentacles and could deliver several copies at the same time. This is to prevent very dangerous patients from taking advantage of poor and hard-working employees like them because they wait too long.

The patients on this floor are obviously very experienced. Those patients with sensitive ears heard familiar voices and waited at the door with heavy chains in the morning. The patients who had been hungry for a long time quickly snatched away their dinners. I don't want to take medicine, and I don't really want to eat hospital food, but if I don't eat anything, my body will become weaker and weaker, and I won't even have the strength to resist.

If there is a chance to escape one day, the hungry people will definitely be left behind and be captured and imprisoned by the hospital again.

Moreover, these foods are really tempting to them, they smell so delicious, and they can't get enough of them. Some strong patients would even grab the food of the thin patients, but the chains on their bodies meant that they could only grab the food of the patients next door.

The patients on the sixth floor often like to eat different things than their neighbors. Like those carnivorous animals, they can't eat the green grass that the patients next door like to eat.

Not enough to eat. Some patients with severe alienation looked at the food greedily. They directly stuffed the plate into their mouths. Some patients stared at the poor food delivery boy, even though the food delivery boy delivered the food quickly enough. However, the ends of the tentacles were still grabbed by the extremely hungry patients. The fingers of these patients were not as weak and slender as ordinary humans.

Some are furry, which greatly increases the friction, and some have barbs. The hooks with anesthesia effect are stably inserted into the soft tentacles of the small octopus, and the latter skillfully cuts off the tail end with the suction cup. He quickly left the food delivery area.

Damn it, he has obviously taken the medicine, why is he going crazy again and still having such great strength? Before leaving, the unlucky food delivery boy took a look at the ward number and decided to file a serious complaint to the doctor. Next time he will give this person The guys in each ward need double the injections.