Arc 10 | Competition Tower (6) |

Tan Gui hates separation, but separation will always come. He looked at the hands of the two people holding each other, and finally asked the question, "Mo Mo, have you received any notice? You have to leave on the next floor or something?"

Mo Chen nodded, obviously not taking this matter seriously, "Don't you still have the summoning stone? Try it a few more times and I will come out."

The summoning stone can only summon one summoning object. If the previous creature is unrealistic, Tangui cannot forcefully send the summoning object away.

Let the other party fight the mobs. If the summoned object cannot defeat the mobs, its health value will return to zero and it will disappear early. However, the random summons means that the summons is uncontrollable.

Tan Gui replied in a solemn tone, "I will try a few more times."

The two held hands and passed the door. When they reached the 55th floor, Mo Chen disappeared.

There are flying monsters on the 50th floor. Although they are always in the tower, the environment in the tower will change with the monsters on different floors. For example, on the first 30 floors, the tower is either a green lawn or a lush forest. The ten floors of the tower are full of vampires. On the first floor, the battle area is in an old castle that is very similar to the Earl of Reims' home.

Different areas have bonuses for monsters, and negative buffs for players who climb the tower. This should have been a thrilling and exciting chase, but because the attributes of Tan Gui and the monsters on the first few dozen floors are too different, we didn't wait until the chase. He immediately killed the group of mobs.

Flying prey is not easy to kill, so Tan Gui changed his weapon. He replaced the melee giant sword that had accompanied him for dozens of levels with a long-range bow and arrow. The actual lethality of the bow and arrow was about 30% lower than that of the giant sword, but for flying Frankly speaking, this kind of long-range weapon is easier to restrain them.

An arrow flew out, and the nine-headed strange bird flying in the sky fell down. One of its heads was shot off, and the other eight heads looked even more angry. They flapped their wings quickly and powerfully, and sprayed out a long breath at Tan Gui. Long high temperature flame.

A water shield stood in front of Tan Gui. With one arrow and two arrows, his hand pulled the bow very fast. The successive demon-breaking arrows swept out long afterimages. The heads of the nine-headed birds fell one by one. Before they died, It made an extremely sad and unwilling cry.

Affected by the sound waves, blood flowed from Tan Gui's ears. The sonic attack of the nine-headed bird before dying can directly ignore the defense and cause real damage. Although the opponent's attribute value is less than half of his own, Tan Gui's panel still has Added a deafness buff.

There is a rain of blood in the sky, but with the death of the monster, the environment in the tower will become clean and tidy again, without a trace of dust.

Tan Gui extravagantly gave himself a healing spell. The deafness buff disappeared, and his blood volume returned to full value. He put the messy clothes in order, put down the sleeves he had rolled up just now for the convenience of shooting, and then took out the summons. Tan Gui wiped the stone and made a wish in his heart before choosing to summon it.

A familiar door appeared in front of Tan Gui, but what came out was a strange creature. It was not a ghost baby, nor Count Lance, nor Mo Chen, but a lightning tiger.

Of course, this lightning tiger is no longer a level 1 tiger, but a full level 5 tiger. It is twice as big as it was at level 10, and its coat color is brighter, making it particularly majestic.