Arc 10 | Competition Tower (8) |

The mermaid was blinded by a cruel Kabuto, and his control skills were temporarily disabled. However, he had not recovered yet, and then it was the turn to return.

For players, the time to attack is very short. If you do not launch an attack for 30 seconds, the game will determine that you have attacked, wasting this round and entering the opponent's turn directly.

Mo Chen's actions indeed surprised Tan Gui, but he did not waste the precious 30 seconds. The moment his body, temporarily controlled by the game, could move, he raised his bow and arrow, mercilessly ending the life of the mermaid boss.

Because there was only a little blood skin left, even if the treatment was not prohibited, the mermaid boss would die.

Not to mention, the scene when the boss dies and exits is quite beautiful. The entire mermaid turns into bubbles, and then the competition coins and props are scattered all over the floor.

The clothing dropped by the mermaid is also very gorgeous, it is a thin shark gauze

Samesha is immune to water-based skill damage and increases water-based skill damage by 500. This is a very good piece of equipment, but compared to the resurrection function of Nishang Yuyi, I still prefer the latter.

Talking about the Mo Shen summoned by the 61st floor, the 70th level has already passed 10 levels. In other words, the lower level of Mo Shen will still disappear like last time.

He first went to the arena store and the spirit stone store. Usually the arena store sells items related to this floor, and this floor is no exception. Tan Gui picked out a few healing scrolls, one for protection, but couldn't find anything useful.

He didn't buy the food sold in the spirit stone store because he hadn't finished the food he bought on the previous floors. He looked around and saw that there was no summoning stone, and he didn't know if there would be one later. The spirit stone was enough for the time being. He bought all the offensive scrolls and props. The most useful prop cost him a full 1 spirit stone.

Mermaid Voice uses this prop to delay the enemy's attack for two turns. It can be used 1010 times. The effect on the boss is halved. It can only be used once on a single NPC. It is limited to use in the competitive tower copy.

This is equivalent to giving Tangui a chance to hit monsters in a combo. Looking at the attribute values ​​​​at level 70, he can reach level 80 alone without any problem, but at level 90 to 100, this powerful prop may be able to play a big role.

"Mo Mo" Tangui said with three small summoning stones lying in his palm, "I still have 9 chances."

"So, do you plan to save it for last? Just because I beat that ugly mermaid, you don't want to see me anymore." Mo Chen felt guilty at first, but after hearing this, he couldn't help but lose his temper.

It wasn't easy for him to find her after all his hard work, and if the ugly mermaid hadn't gone too far, he wouldn't have taken action. Who doesn't want to be a quiet and weak handsome man?

"Why do you think so? If I don't want to see you, I will go directly to the next level. You should be able to feel that you can only stay ten levels each time."

"I will try my best to get rid of the monsters within ten minutes. I will use summoning stones on every level. If tomorrow comes, I still haven't summoned you, you don't have to wait for me."

He cannot use special props in the arena, and his title is invalid. Of course, he cannot use teleportation props to teleport to another copy.

In fact, it is not necessary. After all, teleporting out means failure of the mission. If you fail in the tower, you will not really die, and you will have to participate in the next punishment instance.