Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (6) |

"I'm so sorry." The butler repeated again. He looked at the props that the female player had thrown on the ground. "As compensation, the cost of repairing the castle today will be all charged to my account."

The faces of the other players are all very ugly. As I said, if they hadn't asked for compensation during the negotiation, wouldn't they have to bear the cost? When the time comes when the steward lion opens his mouth, it will be a huge expense. The Bloody Castle is indeed not a good place, and it doesn't have any good things!

Some people looked at Tan Gui expectantly. It was Tan Gui who spoke just now, and the housekeeper's anger subsided. The players hoped that he could talk to the housekeeper a few more words and strive for a generous compensation, but Tan Gui had already gone downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

Just kidding, getting compensation has nothing to do with him. As a bystander, it is very rare for him to be able to say something fair. If he wants more, of course he has to fight for it himself and rely on him. That is really too much and too beautiful.

As for appeasing the housekeeper, it was because his wife was sleeping and the housekeeper was making too much noise, so he had to put a stop to it. And if the housekeeper hadn't said that, he almost forgot that regardless of whether Mo Mo wanted it or not, this castle was nominally the property of the eldest lady Lilith, and he had to help keep an eye on it to prevent these players from passing through like locusts. He quietly stole all the good things in the castle.

Halfway through the road, Tan Gui suddenly stopped and turned to the housekeeper: "By the way, be quiet when cleaning. Don't wake up the eldest lady."

What happened to this guy that he considered himself the master of the castle? ! The housekeeper gritted his teeth and forced out the answer: "I will pay attention."

"As long as you know the right amount." Tan returned to the kitchen and fiddled with it. The castle's cooks only cooked in Western style, which was a waste of ingredients. He just happened to borrow the kitchen to cook something lighter for his wife.

He took the half-fermented dough, kneaded it into noodles, rolled it into a thin wrapper, and wrapped it into wontons.

In fact, Tan Gui actually wanted to make flower cakes by the way. The roses in the castle were blooming just right, and they were all edible multi-petal roses. However, the corpses were buried under the rose bushes, and the ingredients growing on the blood were not good enough. too delicious.

He thought for a while. The prices of things related to roses in the mall had increased several times. He didn't know if it was intentional by the system. The space in your backpack is precious, and it is not enough even if you talk about returning home. You will not think of buying roses in advance to keep them.

He searched around the mall and bought 30g of cactus fruit powder at a low price. If there were no fresh roses, he would make rose steamed buns. The color of the cactus powder would make them pink and tender when steamed.

People who are good at art can quickly learn to make similar things. This is actually the first time Tan Gui has done it, but he has watched a lot of food videos.

With experience, the first batch of steamed buns looked decent. In addition to rose steamed buns, he also made tomato roses, potato sliced ​​roses, and tulips made from boiled eggs.

Staple food, salad dishes, snacks, and meat dishes are refreshing and not greasy, and are rich in nutrients, making them very suitable for ink sinking.

After bringing out such a table, Tan returned to call Mo Chen. The latter didn't even have to guess, he knew it was the handiwork of his husband. Whether it's expensive or not is secondary. The key is the time and energy spent, and the thought contained in it.