Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (10) |

"I choose d, I want to be a good person." Compared to staying safe, being a double agent sounds more exciting.

Infinite Games obviously didn't know about this joke, and the system got stuck.

[Without option d, will the player give up the choice by default and let the system randomly decide? 】

"Five seconds is too short." When Tan Gui asked about the system, he actually sent a message to Chen Mo immediately.

[Gui Laixi: How is your relationship with Mr. Yan? 】

But the other party may not be using the phone, and it took several minutes to reply.

[CM: I was in a meeting just now and didn't look at my phone. Why are you asking this question suddenly? 】

[Gui Laixi: It's okay, I just accidentally heard some gossip today. 】

He shortened the message sent to him by his colleague and sent it to Chen Mo. Of course, he kindly omitted the colleague's real name.

The system only gave three options, and it was impossible for him to choose the second option. Even if the other party had a strong background, the words "repaying evil with kindness" would never appear in Tan Gui's life rules.

As for the first option, judging from the interview, the relationship between Mr. Yan and Chen Mo was okay. When he was recruited before, Chen Mo spoke and Mr. Yan listened. But that might also be because he was just a little shrimp and was not taken seriously by the other party. Some people's bad tempers are easier to deal with if they are visible. Who knew that Mr. Yan was not a smiling tiger, but that he was at odds with Chen Mo.

He chose the third option at the last second before the system automatically selected it, just to refer to Chen Mo's wishes. After all, neither Mr. Yan nor Director Tan were familiar with him. If Mr. Yan and Chen Mo were in an antagonistic relationship, wouldn't that put him on the opposite side of Chen Mo?

[Gui Laixi: Anyway, I don't care whether they are good or bad, I am on your side. I will choose whoever you let me choose. 】

c seems to be a cowardly option, but the system does not say that if you choose c, you cannot favor people from the other two camps. A vacillating wallflower is unpopular in the workplace, so he must firmly hold onto the lap of Chen Mo, a well-connected person.

Seeing Tan Gui's heartfelt expression, the corners of Chen Mo's lips curled up, and he pointed out

[Mo: You must prioritize the tasks within your scope. You can put off other work. Don't worry, even Director Tan can't fire you as long as I'm here.]

He didn't let Tan Gui stand in any camp. After all, in Chen Mo's view, Tan Gui was his. Even if he was a low-level employee, he was branded by him. What's the point of recognizing someone as a boss?

Tan Gui immediately felt relieved: the golden thigh was indeed pure gold! He was really discerning and could pick out the most powerful thigh hugger among the five people at a glance.

[Gui Laixi: With your words, I feel at ease. Don't worry, I will never embarrass you]

Chen Mo's words were equivalent to his confidence, but it did not mean that he could act recklessly and take advantage of others. If your performance is too poor, the friendship between the other party and your support will be wiped out. It is impossible to fish by fishing, and a person who lives seriously is also very serious about his work. An hour later, he went directly to Mr. Tan.

The other party had just been called to the general manager's office half an hour ago and was scolded. He was in a very bad mood, and Tan Gui was completely offended by him.