Arc 4 | Paperweight (6) |

"Husband, look at how ugly these stones are."

A tourist's speech attracted the attention of others, and pairs of eyes looked over, wondering who was so bold as to say that their scenery was ugly in front of the tour guide.

When they saw Mo Chen, they were stunned for a moment, because the man talking about their husband turned out to be a man, and he was also a very handsome man.

They took another look at the person holding Mo Chen's umbrella. It turned out to be a man. He was taller and his facial features were no less handsome than this beautiful man. He was the kind of person who was cold and distant to others, like a flower on the snow-capped mountains. That kind of extremely handsome guy.

Even in this scary world, good-looking people make people unable to help but take a second look. What's more, the two of them are not only good-looking, but very good-looking.

Are they brothers? Your surname is Gong? Last night, the tourists discovered that the teammates arranged by the system were not necessarily lovers. There were fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, friends, besties, lovers, and unmarried couples.

After all, not all tourists in the spirit world want to play the role of a loving couple with the players, they just need a tool person to accompany them to play.

Tan Gui looked at the stones: "They are a bit ugly." He made a serious suggestion, "If it makes you ugly, why don't you stop looking at it?"

The expressions of these stones are very ferocious, as if something terrible happened to them during their lifetime. And they look so lifelike. This creates a quite strong uncanny valley effect for everyone, as if if you look at them a few more times, these stone figures made of paper will open their eyes and come to life in the next second.

Mo Chen shook his head and held his arm in an intimate manner: "It's okay, I'll just wash my eyes by looking at your face more."

Fortunately, criticizing the ugliness of the stone statues did not arouse the resentment of the town residents. The tour guide seemed not to hear these words at all, and even used a loudspeaker to introduce: "This is made of stone paper specially cut from our paper weights." , not only does it look like a stone, but it is also as hard as a stone, and will not easily get wet in the rain, nor will it be burned by fire."

Otherwise, paperweights will rain normally. Paper is afraid of water, and these "stone mountains" have no cover. If they are not waterproof, they will be damaged by water.

Although the tour guide said it was made of paper, none of the players, including Tan Gui, thought so. Some people remembered what the tour guide said before. Those tourists who can't get out of Paper Mountain might become one of these paper stone figures.

The bus stopped when it reached a certain location. Huanhuan said: "This is a place for taking pictures. That stone is the famous Wealth Stone. Everyone can take pictures as they like. We will gather here in half an hour."

[Check-in location, Stone Forest, detected, please complete the check-in]

The system sound suddenly sounded, and the players who were still hesitant rushed forward one after another to seize the photo spot in front of the rich stone.

As long as the photo is taken, even if the check-in is successful, the players who received the system reminder breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that this mission copy is really a welfare book. As long as they don't commit suicide, it should be easy.

Tan Gui and Mo Chen did not crowd with other players. They waited until other players had almost finished taking pictures and there were not so many people there before they went to take pictures.