| Forum Extra (1) |

[Looking for Mr. Tan]

There is such a post hanging high on the home page of the relevant official forums on the Internet.

The forum of Infinite Games is only open to registered players, identity permissions cannot be transferred, and resources cannot be shared externally.

In order to better improve the survival rate of players, the Federation has specially built a new website specifically for federal residents to discuss the spirit world game. If they become preparatory players, they can also fully understand the existence of the spirit world.

The website is a real-name registration system, and the founders and regulators are players from the federal official forces. It is a government-organized website. Compared with other entertainment forums, the requirements of official forums are stricter.

Especially for non-player registered members, there are a lot of verbal restrictions. If they violate the forum regulations such as insulting and spreading rumors, they will be invited to tea by federal law enforcement officers and asked to change their minds and start a new life.

Those who commit serious crimes will not only be notified by the forum and their accounts will be banned, but may also be sent to a detention center for a period of time. Therefore, although this new forum does not restrict non-players from registering, the forum atmosphere seems to be very harmonious and friendly.

Yang Yimei, who just graduated from high school this year, is a new player on the official forum. She received the message on the day after her eighteenth birthday. Suddenly, a special "a" appeared on her phone, and then a bright red one appeared on her wrist. imprint.

Since she had been in high school, there had been a science popularization game in the school. Although she was very panicked, she still clicked on a's post and read the post while shedding tears.

Since the preparatory players only have guest rights and can only browse posts, but cannot trade, post, or reply. She looked at it for a long time and then found the official forum under guidance.

As a federal citizen, Yang Yimei still trusted the government. She filled out a lot of psychological registration forms and successfully registered as a new member of the official forum.

The number of people in this official forum is not particularly large, only a few hundred million, and the number of active people is even smaller, probably around 10 million. These tens of millions of people are because they have to serve millions of players, and their work and life are closely related to these.

Due to forum restrictions, players under the age of 17 are not allowed to register. This directly eliminates a quarter of the federal people.

Most people have plenty of real life to live, but half of them feel that they will never be selected by the game in this life. They firmly believe that any spiritual game is probably a scam created by the government.

Yang Yimei had thought the same way before. Although she could often see strange things happening on the Internet, it never happened to her. Her life was still studying.

However, the school's curriculum has changed a lot from before. First of all, physical education has received unprecedented attention, from 12 periods a week to every day. Even the main subject teacher cannot seize the physical education class.

Secondly, there are more strange courses, such as wilderness survival courses and psychology courses, and everyone has to recite several rules of the spirit world game.

But reciting the code was just talk on paper, and it was really her turn. Yang Yimei felt that it was not enough. She also wanted to obtain more information and protection.