Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (7) |

[Player No. 11, eliminated]

The white-haired man's reaction speed was fast enough, but his invisibility cloak was stuck to the wall, as if it had touched a very strong glue, and he couldn't break free at all. His scalp was numb, and he chose to give up the invisibility props without any hesitation. The props could be bought again, the gold coins could be earned again, and his own life was more important!

He went downstairs immediately, and at the same time activated another prop that could hide his identity.

This is the advantage of A-level players. They have good physical strength, high attributes, a stronger mentality than ordinary people, and they also have many useful items. If that doesn't work, they can even spend money to buy it in the system mall.

[Player No. 15, eliminated]

Eliminated, eliminated, eliminated... In a short period of time, three players were eliminated by the wall. One died in the hands of the transformed housekeeper, and the other died in the hands of the crow.

The player's eyes were directly blinded by the crow, and its sharp beak pecked out the player's head. The disgusting red and white liquid flowed out, and the whole person fell heavily to the ground. Even the ferocious crow didn't mind. It croaked twice, folded its dark wings, and stopped fighting with the wall. Instead, it lowered its head and ate the brains of the dead players.

Food is only real when it is eaten in the stomach. Guagua has always been a very smart crow and will not do such a thing as picking up sesame seeds and losing the watermelon.

The white-haired man has a cruel personality. Not only has he killed monsters in the infinite game dungeons, he has also attacked humans who are also players. After several dungeons, he has already become hard-hearted, but he still feels a little uncomfortable when he sees this scene.

But that was the third lady's crow, and if he took action, he would definitely alert the housekeeper. He returned to the room calmly and quickly, and decided to open the door.

Now that he was on the second floor where the guests were, as long as he didn't blatantly violate the rules, he should be safe for the time being.

The white-haired man messed up his hair, went into the shower room to wash away the smell, and even put a dust removal charm on it to avoid any clues being discovered by the housekeeper. No matter how arrogant and rude they appear on the surface, there is no player who can get high ratings who is not careful and cautious.

He pretended that he had just been woken up: "Butler, everyone is sleeping at night, why is there so much noise?"

The white-haired man was sure that even with soundproofing, he could still hear the loud noise outside, otherwise he would never have come out.

"That's right, forget it if you wake us up. What if you wake up the second young lady and the young lady?" This was obviously imitating Tan Gui.

They are the fiancé candidates for the second young lady and the young lady. The eldest lady already has a partner. If she wants to use the tiger's skin as a banner, of course she can only use these two people.

"It's nothing, I just found a few little mice that escaped." The housekeeper had already put away his tentacles. He still looked like a gentle and elegant gentleman. Under the moonlight shining in from the window, his The eyes are also slightly red.

The housekeeper said: "The mice have been eliminated. I'm sorry to disturb everyone. You can go to bed. I will stay here to ensure the safety of the three ladies."

One player blurted out: "Aren't there only four mice?"

In such a short period of time, there were only 45 players turned into 40. But for the remaining people, they did not receive a reminder to complete the side mission.

For tasks like this with clear numbers, as long as the task is completed, the progress bar will change in real time, but looking for mice is still 0/4, which means that none of the dead players are real mice.

Maybe it was because nothing happened to the two people who made the noise at the beginning. The other guests who had their ears pressed against the door to listen for the noise also opened the door and looked at the bodies lying on the ground. Their faces were gloomy.

If the five dead players were not rats, excluding the 4 real rats, wouldn't there be only 36 of them left? The players who surround the eldest lady upstairs every day still don't know what the variable is.

"How did the guests know there were four rats?" The butler's expression was gloomy, looking very scary.

The previous player consciously made a mistake, but had no choice but to explain: "I just guessed that the sanitary conditions of the castle are so good, there shouldn't be so many rats."

They know clearly that the mouse is not talking about a real mouse, but at this time they can only pretend to be confused. It is impossible to say that the system told them. The NPC cannot understand the content of the system at all and will only turn it into garbled code. If It would be bad if the housekeeper misunderstood.

"It's late at night. Butler, you have worked hard to keep vigil. We have to continue to rest."

The white-haired man was the first to open the door and also the first to close it. He leaned against the door, remembering the feeling of leaning against the wall before, and reflexively bounced it open. The crow only ate the brains of the corpse, and the housekeeper threw the corpse to the third floor, where the player's corpse was devoured by the living wall.

No... there is no problem with the door on the second floor, and he will not be alive. He has to overcome his shadow, otherwise he will easily suffer when it comes to fighting.

No matter what, after experiencing such a farce and knowing that the butler was guarding the stairs, no other players dared to come out for the time being, even with the invisibility props.

Some people whose mental quality is not strong enough have lost several points of sanity and had nightmares all night long that night. When they woke up the next morning, their eyes were all dark.

As for the third floor, whether it was the second lady, the third lady, or the eldest lady's room, the doors were closed tightly, and no one came out to watch the fun.

Tan Gui's sleep quality has always been very good. Once he falls into a deep sleep, he will not wake up casually. As for the people around him, even if the sky outside falls, as long as nothing happens to the man holding him, Miss Mo will not care about such noisy matters.

The brain-eating crow flapped its wings and flew to the window. The window it was guarding was at the end of the corridor. That room was the room of the third lady, its owner. Not only is it a smart crow, it's also a loyal crow.

When it was almost dawn, the door to the third floor was opened from the inside. Places with blood stains were cleaned promptly. There were obviously fewer guests and servants, but everyone still maintained a friendly appearance, as if nothing happened yesterday.

Tan Gui woke up and after breakfast, he started watching the video. It was the miniature camera placed on the stairs yesterday. Although the Internet is not available here, this camera can be played on his own device.

He released the ghost baby by the way, gave the latter a milk bottle, and let the ghost baby act as a temporary support for the tablet.

After having some breakfast, Tan Gui and the eldest lady went out. The air in the early morning is very good. I can't stay in the castle all the time, but I have to go for a walk outside.

The housekeeper noticed that the car he pushed back during the talk today turned out to be a stroller. There was also a child sucking a bottle in the car.

It's not that Wang Qingyuan didn't want to lie on Tan Gui's shoulder, but Miss Lilith was here, but this time it came out much better than last time. Before, it didn't have a stroller to sit on, so it could only float in the air.

"This..." The housekeeper couldn't help but stutter, it's impossible.

Tan Gui smiled and said, "Yes, you read that right, Lilith and I actually have a child."