Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (17) |

This is a purple-quality prop. The shipping rate of purple props in special draws is very low, and it is also unique. Although there is a cooling time, as long as it is not damaged, you can use it until you die.

The purple props purchased in the system mall are said to be purple, but because they can be purchased repeatedly and the number of times they can be used is almost limited, in analysis posts posted by players on the forum, such powerful props that become scrapped after being used a few times are judged to be fake. The purple level is one level lower than the purple obtained from lottery or dungeon.

The purple-level props in front of Tan Gui were obviously very valuable.

The mysterious teleportation device forgotten in the Lost Hospital is a purple-quality prop that contains the power of distorting space. It can teleport players to a designated anchor point. It can teleport three times a day on the same route, and can teleport up to 10 people. Not limited to use within copies

This anchor point is not random, but the place where Tan Gui has been can be teleported. After turning into a prop, the function of the teleportation device seems to be restricted by the system. If Tan Gui only teleports himself, there is no need to pay any price. , If you want to teleport multiple people at the same time, you have to pay the ticket price.

In a sense, the props obtained in the Black Heart Amusement Park are also the same as Black Heart. To teleport one more person, it takes one energy stone. To teleport two more people, it takes three energy stones. To teleport three more people, it becomes six. For each additional person, you have to pay for one more energy stone than the previous one. If you want to teleport up to 10 people, you have to consume 55 energy stones at one time.

Energy stones are products purchased from the system mall, each costing 5,000 gold coins.

According to the law of conservation of energy, as power increases, there will be another consumption of energy. The props produced in the system mall, unless they are functional props such as steamed buns that attract ghosts, candles, brass keys, etc., all props that increase attribute values There is a fee. Functional props that do not require the consumption of energy stones are durable and will become useless after a few uses.

Tan Gui put the newly obtained big money maker into his backpack. He once again rejected the option of the system returning early. "Mo Mo, it's getting late now. Let's go back and rest."

The hotel facilities in the Happy Amusement Park are quite well built, the water temperature is just right, there are all kinds of private rooms for couples, and there are even some free props.

Who knows if anyone has used them before? Tan Gui saw those strange barbed and spiral props in the drawer and closed the drawer directly.

He still pays great attention to personal hygiene and will never use such unpackaged items of unknown origin and without verification.

But at first glance, you can try out the strategic wilderness survival materials inside the park.

At ten o'clock the next morning, the cleaner's voice rang outside the door, "It's cleaning time now, can I come in and clean?"

The hotel's cleaners are very dedicated and come to clean each room on time every morning.

The young man under the quilt said angrily, "Go away"

It is a very hard job to evaluate the waterbed, not to mention that they played several projects yesterday, and the number of exercise steps on their mobile phones exceeded 50,000. He didn't fall asleep until after one o'clock, and now his bones were all weak. Suddenly If someone wakes you up, it's fine if you don't tear the other person apart.