Arc 4 | Paperweight (8) |

There are a lot of players who are disliked. After all, their performance is really bad. When they treat their temporary teammates, their expressions and movements are stiff, and they are full of rejection. Moreover, some tourists are originally arranged to accompany the tour group. They are not satisfied either, they think these companions are too ugly.

However, each tourist's aesthetics are different. Since the paper figures provided by the paper town are expensive, these spirit world tourists choose to exchange them internally and use them first. If they really can't do it, they will pay more.

They were being traded like goods, which made the players in the dungeon feel very humiliated. However, they were still tourists in the spirit world, so they tolerated it for the time being and waited until the cards were played and the dungeon was released.

After all, they don't have anyone as powerful and weird as Mo Chen to stand up for them, and their own strength is not enough. They have powerful enough props, which are meant to be used in life and death crises. They are too lazy to deal with these short-sighted and bad-sighted spirits. Weird exchange.

After experiencing various interactions such as tourists changing playmates, players finding players to form teams, etc., the number of tourists not only did not decrease, but also expanded. only

When I opened my eyes on the third day after Tan returned, there were a few more people missing from the attribute panel.

250 players turned into 245. On the second day of the journey, there were only 5 fewer players, but the tourists' cancellation of team formation resulted in several fewer remaining players.

Abandoned players can form a team, but they can only form within their own group and cannot form a team with players from other groups. This means that if the group has an odd number of abandoned players, they cannot afford paper. If you want to be a partner, you must be alone.

Customized paper figures for paperweights are expensive to play with. The cheapest one costs 1,000 gold coins and is said to cover the entire trip. I don't know if these tourists did it on purpose, but there were a total of 10 unlucky people in 10 buses.

Some players were reluctant to spend this price. Anyway, nothing happened before. The system only reminded them and did not say it was a death rule. They gritted their teeth and gambled. After all, they have to buy bus tickets on the first day. The paper man accompanying them will not be as generous as tourists from the spirit world who are willing to pay for two people's tickets. They have to leave enough funds for subsequent expenses.

Besides, those tourists who are accompanied by paper figures will move out, so they don't have to wait for these weird tourists. But the reduced number of people on the second morning told all players that they must not leave alone at night.

The five players who spent money to customize the paper tourists breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were cautious and reluctantly spent the money. Anyway, the 1,000 gold coins were given by the system. Even if they lost a little, it was better than losing their lives.

The tour guides didn't care about the tourists' mood at all, and still arranged the itinerary with that weird smile: "Everyone had a great time yesterday. Yesterday we visited the stone forest, which is famous for its wonders. Today we visited the Garden Museum of our paper town, which is also our paper town. The most beautiful place in town will be reserved for everyone to take photos for two hours."

The players just want to roll their eyes at these paperweight tour guides and be so happy. Who else would have fun in a place like this except those tourists from the spirit world. Not counting the young couple Tan Gui and Mo Chen. Although the arrogant woman yesterday said that Tan Gui was human, looking at the natural intimacy between these two people, they all felt that Tan Gui was not human.