Arc 2 | Deserted Village (6) |

Tan Gui glanced at the mission panel, and saw that the number of players was still 35, with no one missing. After one night, the maximum decryption progress of the main mission had been advanced to 30. This copy is a group decryption game, but it is also divided into individual progress and group progress. The first player to reach 100% progress will obviously have special rewards.

When he was drawing yesterday, while he was drawing, he listened to the old ladies telling a lot of gossip about the village. He also looked through the village diary that Chen Xiaomo gave him. His progress had only reached 20. The highest progress of 30 was obviously that of other players. .

Something related to secrets probably happened last night. It should be related to the wedding officiating that the village chief said yesterday. It seems that there are still advantages to having more experienced players. If they can maintain this decryption speed, they might be able to win this round.

Speaking of the village chief, he came back from outside not long after the rooster crow. He looked dusty and tired, as if he had stayed up all night.

He heated up the leftovers left by Chen Xiaomo yesterday on the stove and ate them. He did not go out on patrol like yesterday, nor did he find any trouble in returning home. After eating, he went back to his room and fell asleep, snoring loudly. Tan Gui is not that evil, and it is impossible to shake someone awake just to find out information.

"Brother Tan, I've put your breakfast on the table for you." Chen Xiaomo called to him in the living room.

When Tan Gui woke up, there was no one on the other pillow. When he opened the door of the room, he saw the other person wearing a plaid apron and busy in front of the stove in the small kitchen.

Although there is only one word difference in the names of Chen Mo and Chen Xiaomo, and they look almost exactly the same, Chen Xiaomo fits the image of a simple boy from a mountain village. He is pure, kind, hard-working and friendly, not squeamish at all. He gets up early in the morning to cook and feed the chickens.

Tan Gui sped up the speed of rinsing his mouth, spitting out the toothpaste bubbles in his mouth, and his mouth was filled with the cool taste of mint. If other players saw him like this, their mentality would inevitably be unbalanced. They were so nervous yesterday that they couldn't sleep well. Tan Gui is completely different, his posture is too leisurely and comfortable, as if he is not in a supernatural horror copy, but on vacation.

He was messing around with food and sleep just to ensure he had enough energy. Not only did he waste time brushing his teeth, he even spent energy rearranging the messy toothpaste tubes. He rolled up the empty tails and put them away neatly. go back.

"Do you need help?"

Chen Xiaomo brought out a plate from the kitchen: "No, I've already heated up the food."

He took away an overturned plate, revealing the breakfast prepared for Tangui: "These are the corn cobs and eggs that grandma gave you yesterday. I didn't put anything else, but added a little salt."

In addition to this, he also gave Tan Gui two steaming roasted sweet potatoes: "This is for you too. The roasted sweet potatoes hidden in the stove are delicious."

The stove is not that big. When cooking a meal, one can only use the residual heat from the ashes to roast two sweet potatoes. In the past, this kind of thing was reserved for Chen Mo, but now he does not hesitate to eat what he likes. The good things were given to Tan Gui.

"Thank you." Tan Gui indeed ate much more than before, so he politely took it with both hands.

Chen Xiaomo smiled shyly: "Don't be so polite, you paid so much for food." On the contrary, the village is poor and consumption is low. This kind of sweet potato is not valuable, and the dishes made have no delicious properties.