Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (22) |

After twelve hours of hard work, the players ate the steamed buns they had saved before to replenish energy when their physical strength was almost exhausted. Finally, the ghosts participating in the carnival had enough time to play.

"It's gone, it's gone. I have to go to work tomorrow." At this time, the red moon is no longer the perfect look before, but has turned into a standard semicircle. The weird light is still there, but it is far brighter than before. It was so bright at first.

In the next 12 hours, the red moon will still hang in the sky, but the moon will become smaller and smaller, and its light will become dimmer. It will not become a full moon again until seven days later.

Without the moonlight buff, the ghosts and monsters lost their passion and gradually returned to rationality. Most of the employees have left, and there are still some unemployed ghosts who are writhing hard and making creaking sounds on their bones.

The players slowly regained their composure and estimated that the carnival was almost over. They didn't dare to stay where they were, so they hurriedly mixed in with the scattered ghosts and left with a few familiar seniors from the company.

They will also encounter ghosts who try to stop them on the way, and the players quickly raise their work badges to signal: "No more fun, no more fun, we have to go to work tomorrow."

Players will not receive any bonus from the moonlight. Even if they replenish their physical strength, they will still be very exhausted physically and mentally. They dragged their tired and heavy steps back to the staff dormitory, lying on the bed one by one, like a salted fish that had lost its dream.

Looking at the countdown to the endless mission, the players' bodies were extremely tired, but their brains still couldn't relax. Fortunately, everyone still had the strength to hold their mobile phones. Someone quickly sent a message in the player communication group.

[Brother Wang: Has everyone returned to the dormitory? 】

[Tan Tutu: I'm back]

[Tian Tian: Me too]

[Yang Mao: Zhang Kai doesn't seem to be back] This is the player who lives in the same dormitory as Zhang Kai

[Wang Qiang: Everyone is gone and they will definitely not be able to come back. It would be terrible to come back]

[Zhang Qi: Just look at the panel and you will know that all 38 people are alive. If there are still people writhing stupidly down there, come back quickly]

[Tan Tutu: I'm almost exhausted. I've run out of things to replenish my physical strength. I won't have to do another round.]

[Brother Wang: Probably not. The ghosts who don't see Sister Li as outgoing have all gone back. Let's all take a good rest before returning. Hold on tight, don't die in the ghost wave, relax too much and tire yourself to death]

The noise of the ghosts outside became much quieter, and no ghosts caused trouble during the period. The door of Yang Mao's dormitory was smashed during the carnival. He did not dare to stay in his dormitory and shamelessly asked people in other dormitories to take him in.

The players were tired and sleepy, but they didn't dare to fall asleep at all. There were many people in the dormitory, so they decided to take turns to close their eyes and take a rest. Four people would stand guard in groups, and the rest would rest first, 12 hours, 8 hours, and 4 hours. ...until the last hour.

Those who were still asleep were nudged awake: "Don't sleep, there's only one hour left. Stay awake. What if something happens?"

More than 30 players crowded into two dormitories. If the dormitory space was not large and the people could not fit in, they would even want to stay in one place.