Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (15) |

Tan Gui didn't forget to record the scene of his successful punch-in. He thought about it, took out a prop from the backpack grid, and put the entire punch-in machine into the empty grid.

The punch card machine is not a powerful prop and cannot be used to bring out mission copies, but he originally did not want to take it out, but the reputation of Happy Amusement Park in Tangui is not very good. He brought it out mainly to show it to the amusement park and avoid them. He will fall out later and refuse to admit his fault.

After successfully punching in, the system did not determine that his side mission was successful. That's right. They only visited part of the building and successfully found the punching machine. They did not fully explore the entire building.

And why there are so many other areas in the building, the reason is not yet clearly explored.

The side mission is not necessary. Anyway, he has now received the reward. He can escape from the dungeon smoothly according to the original main mission. "Mo Mo, we have been in the hospital for more than four hours, do you want to go out?"

According to Tan Gui's original plan, he originally wanted to do another project after finishing the Lost Hospital project, but looking at the current time gate, most of the projects have passed the business hour gate, and that's it for today.

"Let's talk after we finish walking down the stairs." Mo Chen thought of his previous experience, "I also want to see where this can lead."

The two of them walked around the building again and walked through the entire building, but they didn't find anything scary and weird hidden in the building.

Thinking of the exploration mission that he had not completed for a long time, Tan Gui guessed the possibility, "Maybe the time gate is not available."

Sometimes, there may be two scenes during the day and night: "Let's go down and submit the task first, have something to eat and then come back."

After you fail to clear the level, you cannot clear the project again, but after you successfully clear it, the system does not say that you cannot come in again.

Seeing Tan Gui and Mo Chen walking downstairs, the staff who were about to get off work were very surprised. After he took out the time card machine that he had brought down from the building, he met many well-known project leaders and almost failed. Maintain your facial expression.

"Thank you so much for taking so much effort to move the time card machine down."

"It's not hard work. If it weren't for the punch card machine upstairs, I wouldn't be able to get the 5 million spirit world coins." Tan Gui's slender fingers made a crisp sound on the shooting machine in the amusement park, "We have signed a contract before, no I will regret it again."

"Of course not." Happy Group was rich and would not default on this kind of thing. After about ten minutes, Tan Gui received a text message reminder that 5 million spiritual world coins had been successfully transferred to his account.

"Momo, let's go out to eat something good."

A sudden windfall from heaven is worth celebrating. For Tan Gui, this money came easier than before. At least he didn't use the divine skill. He just fought a few times on the first and second floors, and the money was not wasted. Big, rewarding, and indeed worth celebrating.

Mo Shen's card allowed him to stay in hotel private rooms in the park for free. Tan Gui and the others went to book a place first and then went there.

The park's daily guest flow limit is 5 in a single day, but the supporting hotel room door capacity is only 500.