| Real World (3) |

Of course, the first ones to discover this matter were the federal officials. After the emergence of Infinite Games, they set up a special organization with a large number of people and quickly invested a large amount of money, manpower and material resources in it.

This special organization is divided into several departments. In addition to the department responsible for maintaining public security, it also researches Infinite Games, and tries to communicate with Infinite Games and reach deals and cooperation.

It is a pity that these eloquent diplomats were not able to reach a consensus with the Infinite Game in the Spirit World. Although those high-ranking federal government officials are not willing to admit it, the fact is that the Spirit World is more powerful than the human world, and the Infinite Game in the Spirit World has Their power is far greater than the technology they control.

They have powerful weapons, but Infinite Games can easily invade all real-life networks. Of course, it can also easily control their armed departments and destroy federal military equipment.

Without the help of any players, the system can cause a devastating blow to the federal government. Fortunately for these officials, this terrifying power seems to just want to play a game.

For these superiors, what they ask for is actually far less than what they give. One million, or even ten million, is actually not a big number for the Federation with a population of 10 billion. Even without infinite games, so many people would die in a year.

This game is indeed dangerous, but it also brings out many useful items. Those magical props are sent to major research institutes, and they are trying to develop similar products in an attempt to greatly improve the federal armed forces.

Unfortunately, the time is still a little too short. It has only been a few days since the final version was distributed. Even though they have invested the highest manpower, they have not been able to successfully develop something useful enough.

However, some people discovered that monsters appeared in real life under special circumstances. Everyone saw ghosts and strange monsters.

All the scenes in the canopy were recorded, and specialized personnel repeatedly played them for study. Everyone quickly recognized that the monster that appeared in real life had appeared in a mission copy played on the sky screen.

Across the screen, those senior people who were not players felt that the game was far away from them, but when they saw the monsters in real life, they suddenly felt the fear faced by the players.

These monsters are really terrifying, with ordinary invulnerability. A bullet hitting the green skin of a dwarf-like monster is like hitting an iron wall, leaving only a faint crater.

It doesn't matter if they only have strong defense. These monsters also have strong attack power, fast speed, and sharp claws. They can easily tear apart human flesh and blood.

The area where monsters appear is not just one place, but several. These areas are not too big, and the number of monsters that appear is not large, let alone a steady stream. Soon after they appeared, they were captured by relevant people and institutions.

In order to avoid causing social unrest, the victims were required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and all accidentally captured images were sealed or destroyed.

Just hiding one's ears and stealing the bell cannot prevent things from happening. In seven days, there was only one place for the first time. After the players left the mission copy and returned to real life for a few days, the number of places where monsters appeared changed from one to dozens.