Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (5) |

"The canteen inside the community does not have all the goods, but there is a large supermarket within one kilometer. How about I go shopping with you? You are a newbie here, and you are not familiar with it." Chen Mo looked very enthusiastic.

In such a long life, Tan Gui has never gone shopping with anyone to buy underwear. Before he was sixteen, all his underwear was purchased directly by his parents.

"Forget it, that would be too troublesome. Besides, I just took a shower. If I sweat, it will be in vain." It was only seven days, and Tan Gui decided to endure it. It is easy to repay money, but it is difficult to repay debts of gratitude, and debts to ghosts are hard to repay. Even harder to pay back. Moreover, night means it is unsafe. To understand the surrounding map, it is better to go during the day.

In order to make the reason sound more powerful, Tan Gui took out his mobile phone and checked the time. Wait, the mobile phone brought in from the real world actually had a signal. Not only did it have a signal, it was also full.

Except for phone calls and text messages, the icons of all the software on the phone have turned into unfamiliar shapes. When I click on it, the address book is clean and there is no familiar ID.

If the phone hadn't been in the pocket of his coat and his appearance hadn't changed, Tan Huihui would have thought that the item had been transferred.

He exited the page and pretended to be surprised: "It's already ten o'clock now, so let's wait until get off work tomorrow to buy it. And you've been tired for a long day today, so go take a shower quickly and go to bed afterward."

"You are so gentle and considerate, and you care about people so much." Chen Mo looked at him with a smile, "Then let me place a takeout order for you, and I will pay you back after your salary is paid. By the way, you haven't given me your mobile phone number yet. There's also Meow Meow." Chen Mo incidentally provided the dormitory's wifi password.

"I was so busy cleaning that I forgot about it. Tell me your number and I'll dial it."

Tan Gui didn't know if his mobile phone number had changed. If he gave it to an unusable one, only God knows whether Chen Mo would be angry.

"404..." Chen Mo read out the ten-digit mobile phone number, and Tan Gui dialed it. Sure enough, the bright red cell phone in the other person's hand rang. The ringtone of the call was pure music, which sounded a little weird and nodded.

As for the Meow Meow account Chen Mo mentioned, Tan Gui found a black cat with two tails among a lot of fancy software icons, with two small words below: mm

He opened the software directly and showed the clean page to Chen Mo: "Is this what you are talking about?"

"That's it. I'll scan you directly. I almost forgot that our company also has a company group. I'll invite you into the group." Chen Mo blinked his dark and bright eyes, and then heard a ding, and the conversation was over. There is a red envelope reminder in the chat box

[The Linghai Biology company group you joined has red envelopes, hurry up and grab the red envelopes]

The first time Chen Mo was successfully invited to join the group, the other party sent a welcome red envelope in the group: [Welcome new members to the group, our company finally has an excellent designer, applause jpg]

As a newly established small company, there are only 15 people in the company, and there are more new employees than old employees.

Tan Gui's job badge says he has a design position in the marketing department. The marketing department has a department director, a director, and a part-time artist for copywriting and planning. Tan Gui is a designer, that is, a professional artist.