Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (15) |

There are many potions with negative properties in that row of shelves. Many of them will be poisonous if eaten, and are even highly corrosive. Transformation potions are among the potions with less negative effects, but of course their effects are relatively useless.

Tan Gui asked while taking the potion, "Why do you want the transformation potion?"

Mo Chen didn't say that he wanted to use it. If he did, there would be no surprise at all. He just held his arm and acted coquettishly, "I'm just a little curious. Just tell me whether you want to use it or not. You've already given it to someone else." I want to have what I want." He never gets what he wants, not to mention that Tangui always manipulates him, and this time is no exception. "Still, you just like that big tiger. Better than me"

"Okay, I'll give you two, and I'll give patient No. 2 just one." Tan Gui gave Patient No. 2 one for his use. If the other party uses it well, he will naturally come to him.

But it was different when it came to his wife. Before he handed over the strange-looking colorful potion, he tested it once to make sure he had picked up the right thing before carefully handing it to Mo Chen.

He read the item description given by the system, "This transformation potion has an effective time of 12 hours, and after use, the body will have a short period of weakness, and various attributes may be reduced to the original 50, but slowly Will recover."

Except for the blood- and blue-enhancing potions produced by the system, most of the potions in the dungeon have negative effects, and the more useful they are, the stronger the negative effects sometimes are. Special potions can often be auctioned in the system's trading house. Not a bad price.

12 hours was enough for Mo Chen. Tan Gui was busy talking about rebuilding the hospital, leaving little time for himself. He put away the transformation potion and enthusiastically helped Tan Gui's career.

"Let's go and get rid of those guys." He complained, "With these guys here, we can't sleep well at night."

This place is different from hotels or company dormitories. There are many rude patients. He doesn't want that when he and Tangui are together, some unsighted people suddenly burst in from the door and disturb his interest in Hetangui. .

The Tianxuan worker once again showed his due work ability. He quickly signed new contracts with the remaining 17 patients in a very tough manner.

There is no need to take action. When dealing with patients who are in conflict with No. 2, you can directly carry out Patient No. 2 and say, "No. 2 is willing to do it. You can't do it, right?"

No. 2 is a straight-tempered person, and one of his old enemies is also a bad-tempered one. He is a wolf with pure white hair, and a wolf king who can summon several wolf brothers, one is a feline, and the other is a canine. They are born to watch. They dislike each other.

Facts have proved that this little wolf with a scar across his brow bone was very effective at this simple provoking method. He snatched the negotiated contract and patted his paw on it, "Who said I can't do it?" I'm just afraid that you can't do it."

As for the transformation potion given by Tan Gui, Bai Lang was particularly cunning and said, "There is no need to give this potion to me. What's good about being a human being? I just like who I am now. As for the chains you mentioned before, I signed the contract. Please untie it for me quickly. If you don't even have this ability, our contract will be just a piece of paper and will be immediately voided."

Bai Lang likes his current appearance very much. He has been like this for too long and he has no interest in being naked.

Tan Gui had a good temper and untied one of the chains on the Wolf King's hind limbs. Because he was transformed into this appearance by a human, even though he now had four legs, the white wolf only had two hind limbs chained.