Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (16) |

The ghost baby's terrifying aura indiscriminately frightened every student and player in Class 0. It glanced at Xue Jing one more time, apparently still remembering the guy who said he was ugly.

If Tan Gui, as the owner, hadn't had to go to class, he would have shaken the rattle this time, dragged this guy into his ghost realm and beaten him up, until he was beaten into an invincible and ugly pig head.

But what is even more shocking are the players. All ghost-turned students, regardless of their strength, exude a thick or strong ghost energy. If the ghost energy is not obvious, it does not mean that the strength is low. It may also be that the strength is too much higher than everyone else. , so it is impossible to judge.

But they all have one thing in common, that is, their eyes are scarlet, but Tan Gui's eyes on the stage are still black. If they want them to explain that Teacher Xiaotan is too strong and his eyes are so red and black, it simply won't work.

Because if you look closely at it, you can see that Tan Gui's eyes are lighter in color, not pure black, but a bit like amber that has been formed over millions of years. They are clear and bright, reflecting the shadows of the ghosts and players on the stage extremely clearly. .

There are only 25 players left. From strangers at the beginning to now, although the 24 players have not revealed all their trump cards, they know each other quite well. No one has two souls/schizophrenia.

After eliminating all impossible options, they came up with the only explanation: Teacher Xiaotan is a player!

The players looked at each other, and the blond man thought, but he still couldn't believe it. He was a player who entered the dungeon when the game started beta testing. He never failed in the next game, and he got an A-level rating every time. He was very lucky. He also won purple bloodline and skills in the lottery in the system's special mall.

The black ghost knife in his hand is also a special item that can grow. It was bought at a large price, but all of these combined are not as good as the ghost baby in front of him.

The blond man followed the rules of class and raised his hands high: "Teacher Tan."

Tan Gui always had a pleasant face during class: "Student Ji, do you have anything to ask?"

The blond man couldn't suppress his curiosity and asked bluntly: "Are you the same player as us?"

They don't have to worry about the ghosts hearing it, because this sentence will be converted into gibberish in the ears of the NPC by the infinite system. The other two players took a breath of cold air. Boss Ji was so brave and was not afraid of making Teacher Xiaotan angry.

You must know that the thorny Xue Jing in the class has never taken advantage of Teacher Xiaotan, which shows that this big boss is definitely not someone to be trifled with.

"What's the point of yes and no?" Tan Gui answered ambiguously, "Teachers and students are different after all."

He didn't say it directly, but this was a disguised admission of his identity as a player. After all, that sentence is different, and it can more or less dissuade other players from asking him for help.

After getting the affirmative answer, the blond man was obviously a little emotional. He couldn't help but complain crazily in his heart [System, this is unfair, I want to report him for cheating]

If everyone is a player, why can Tan Gui be so strong and cheat? This guy is definitely a cheat! Or maybe it's just a stuck bug.

The infinite game system that he thought would not respond to him actually answered him

My Wife is the Infinite Game Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें