Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (21) |

After the death of Count de Reims, the system did not notify that the mission was completed. After all, the players' task this time was to survive in the Scarlet Castle for ten days. The Count of Reims was dead, but there were still two heirs to the castle who were fine. This means that players will have to wait for the last 20 hours to complete the game.

The players looked at the others warily. The previously controlled players and the stabbed players were divided into two waves. They were wary of each other, for fear that they would be stabbed in the back suddenly again.

Of course, what made them even more wary were the remaining aborigines of the Scarlet Castle. The war is over, but not completely over. Players may start a new brawl at any time before the system determines that the mission copy is completed.

It's just that the players seemed a little too nervous, because the Earl of Lance was gone, but Leah and Ruth didn't have any thoughts of avenging their father. When they talked about spending money to shake the gods, the two of them also felt the terrifying power of that power. It was the pure divine power of light, which was the most feared existence for dark creatures like them.

Tan Gui did have a period of weakness after using his skills, but he immediately hid in the ghost realm and took drugs. He waited until he could sustain a seemingly normal state before moving out of the ghost realm.

They didn't know Tan Gui's situation. Even if Tan Gui was not in good condition when he came out and couldn't stand up, the two of them didn't dare to bet on whether this elder brother-in-law would come again. The two little bats combined couldn't beat one. Earl of Lance, they don't think they can kill Tan Gui.

The ghost baby suffered a lot of damage this time. Just taking drugs to recover was not enough. He had to return to Tan Gui's pet space for training. Although the pet space nominally belonged to Tan Gui, Tan Gui could not return to the ghost baby. Place to rest.

Simple rubbing did not restore Tan Gui so quickly. Although Mo Chen was powerful, he was better at destruction. He did have some recovery methods, but those methods were better used on Weird people. If used on humans, he would I don't know if it will intrude on my already uncomfortable kissing husband.

What he can do for Tan Gui is to help him deal with the follow-up matters, and then gently rub Tan Gui's head, which still suffers from migraine. If any short-sighted guy dares to take this opportunity to offend, he will not I mind having a few more lives on my hands.

Fortunately, other players did not have such thoughts. They had suffered a lot of injuries during the previous fights. They did not dare to use up their little remaining energy before they were notified that the system task was completed.

In this case, the "eldest lady" who unfortunately lost her father temporarily supported the family business. He ordered the servants in the castle to clean up the mess and not to disturb him if anything happened.

Under the orders of the "eldest sister", Leah and Ruth acted as stewards of the castle and supervised the servants to complete their work.

They knew that even if Tan Gui didn't do anything to them, those players would do it to them. After the rose thorns were pulled out, their wounds healed quickly, and since they had not participated in the fight before, the two of them were actually in good condition. If they really wanted to fight, the two sisters together would not necessarily lose.

Moreover, the two sisters also have helpers, that is, crows. These injured players are very slow and have many unhealed wounds on their bodies. The smart crows peck at their eyes and the location of the wounds, and the players are all Probably pecked to death by crows.