Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (16) |

The other players who were sleeping were suddenly awakened by this prompt, and they became excited.

Whether it's going outside to distribute leaflets or dealing with biological remains, it can put players under great pressure to survive. After all, they used to live in a peaceful and safe environment, and all kinds of monsters and monsters only existed in film and television works and novels.

It only takes two days and two nights to torture most players and make them mentally exhausted. These two days seem to have passed as long as two years. Now, what can this broken system say? The difficulty of the game has soared!

Someone spoke in the group in disbelief.

[Tan Tutu: Did you hear the reminder from the system just now? Did I just fall asleep and have a nightmare, or did I hear wrongly? 】

[Tian Tian: Tan Tutu, I think I heard it too]

[Brother Wang: You are not dreaming, and you heard it correctly. The system just notified that the difficulty of the mission has increased significantly. Let us prepare for the next battle royale]

[Zhang Kai: Are you kidding me? Doesn't it mean that just working for 7 days is enough? ! Why is there another battle royale now?]

Because the previous exploration team lost its manpower, he did not dare to go out to explore again. However, during the sales process, Zhang Kai regained some confidence and was very confident that he could successfully pass the test, get high scores and get rewards, and later return to reality and become a master.

But what does he hear now? The difficulty has increased, and it's still soaring! Zhang Kai is thick-skinned and ruthless, and he is confident in trying to please the weird and difficult-to-serve boss in the spirit world. However, he is not physically strong enough to sit in an office all year round, so he may not be able to outrun his teammates.

The two unlucky guys from the exploration team were not careful before, but what about now? No matter how nice he says it, people who live with him are still wary of him, and it is not as easy as before to put others at the bottom.

What's more, this is a battle royale. If there are more ghosts chasing them than there are players, even if he uses them all to delay time, it probably won't be enough!

Zhang Kai's face, which could only be regarded as a handsome one, suddenly became distorted: No, he absolutely cannot die here!

[Zhang Kai: Brother Wang Zhang Qi, aren't you two old players! What is going on in this situation and what should we do? Tell us quickly! 】

[Brother Wang: This has never happened in the dungeons I have experienced before]

There is a huge difference between the mission dungeons in this open beta and the closed beta. They had guidelines during the closed beta, and the number of people participating in the game has never been so large.

As an old player who has played the game several times, he still feels that the experience of this version is too bad, but he is not a copywriter, and Infinite Games is not a welfare mobile game, and it does not care whether the players live or die.

Brother Wang, who had some confidence in himself, couldn't help but doubt his life. Could it be that this infinite game wants everyone to die here.

[Zhang Qi: What are you calling me for? I have never experienced this kind of thing, middle finger jpg]

He was so angry that he slapped his bed board, as a veteran player who had experienced the closed beta. Zhang Qi's strength points are already as high as 9 points, which is far higher than ordinary people. With such a forceful slap, the flimsy bed board was smashed to pieces. He didn't take any precautions. After struggling for a while, he fell from a height in embarrassment and fell into the ruins of a pile of wooden boards.