Arc 7 | Happy Community (14) |

There are 4 buildings with 56 houses, and 44 actual owners. Because Xingfu Community is different from real houses, there is no one certificate with multiple names. When this community was established, only one person could be written on the property certificate of each house, and the negotiation was between them. Their house is special because both 1304 and 1303 belong to their family, and each person has one.

And because the connecting wall between 1303 and 1304 was forcibly opened, the red real estate certificates were merged, and this special real estate certificate with two names written at the same time was created, just like a marriage certificate.

In his own home, each owner's strength can be blessed by the real estate certificate, and he can also be absolutely protected by the real estate certificate in his own territory.

The owner will never be killed in his own home, but once he leaves the house, the owner will still be killed. This protection is limited to the owner written on the property certificate, and does not count the people living at home.

For example, the foreign players this time are just tenants and do not have such immunity from life. Although Tan Gui is the owner, his mission is not to survive for 30 days, but to make the residents of the four buildings happy.

The real estate certificate only immunizes against death, but does not weaken pain, so if you are beaten, it will still hurt. A relatively weak owner like a dead house cannot beat other owners in the building even if they have the blessing of a real estate certificate.

Only now did Tan Gui find out that the reason why Granny Lin in 403 also has the right to vote is because she also has a house here, right next door in 404. The house in 404 is the helper hired by Aunt Liang, and also stores a large amount of Mrs. Lin's money from outside. Received goods.

After all, peeling requires ventilation. Grandma Lin's house is a rough place with nothing installed except a few rows of shelves. It is completely separate from the place where she usually lives. The only furniture in 404 is a bed and a cupboard for the helper in the side bedroom. .

Helpers are not eligible to run for building manager. Only owners have the right to run and vote. It is said that there are 44 electors, but in fact, there are only two people who are competing for the peace talks. Because the owners group signed up to run for building manager, including Tan Gui, there were only three.

One is the owner of 704, and the other is the owner of 904. There were originally four candidates, and the candidate with the most was Aunt Liang. However, this year Aunt Liang chose to withdraw and gave up the election for the owners of the four buildings.

The 704 family is a family of four, a young couple and a son and daughter. The daughter and son are playing downstairs. The beautiful little girl who almost killed the player before is the daughter of this family.

The owner is the man in the family, but both husband and wife came up. However, the meeting itself was not mentioned, so the owner could only come, like Tan Gui, who came up holding hands with Mo Chen.

The 904 family is in a special situation. There is only one person in the family. She is a very beautiful woman with a pure appearance. She looks innocent and weak, like a blooming lily, but she wears a particularly gorgeous red skirt, which is extremely pure. It was bright red, and it was obvious that this was a red-clothed level ghost.

704 took the lead, and it was the owner's wife who spoke up, "Let me put it bluntly, not just any cat or dog can be the owner of our four buildings. How can we cover this building if we don't have the strength above the red coat level?" How can I convince everyone?"