Arc 7 | Happy Community (5) |

In the second half of the night, the inside of the community became quiet, and until the next day, residents who had rested all night began to come out of the corridors of Xingfu Community. Residents in their community also have to work and live normally, otherwise how can they afford to buy food, pay property fees and other expenses.

Even ghosts need to replenish energy, but the way they replenish energy is different from humans. The incense candles and paper money containing energy will not appear out of thin air, and they have to be bought with money. Even if you don't want to spend money, you still have to go out hunting.

The players assigned to Buildings 1 and 2 by Infinite Games are obviously much weaker than those in Buildings 3 and 4. They have no need to play roles because they only have seven days at most, so they don't need to go to work or school, so they directly choose to avoid other communities. Residents, but when these lucky people woke up, they were still shocked by the scene in the community.

There were mottled blood stains on the windows of the room, a few unlucky people, and even dead bodies falling on the balcony. The too harsh screams of the residents of the two buildings attracted the attention of others. Soon, the screams disappeared because The law enforcement team took the screaming guy away from the neighborhood in the name of a murderer.

The task given to them by the system was to survive in the Happy Community for a few days. They were taken away from the community not to protect them, but to be killed for violating the plot. Seeing such a scene, the veteran players in Building 4 couldn't help but show a somewhat disappointed expression, "What, it's a bunch of rubbish."

Although the contents of the mission copies are different, if you live in the same community, you can actually exchange information with each other and cooperate to clear the level. With their small number of people, they naturally thought of looking for outside help. Unfortunately, it was obvious that the psychological quality of these players was so poor that they were of no use at all.

When encountering strange corpses, you should stay calm and deal with them directly instead of screaming. Otherwise, even if no law enforcement bureau appears to take the person away, the fear exuding from them will attract the strange people who like to kill.

These farces did not create much of a stir among the aboriginal residents of Xingfu Community. The cleaning staff expressionlessly washed away the blood-stained residue on the ground with water pipes.

After working the night shift, Nurse Li returned to Xingfu Community from the hospital. She happened to encounter a cleaning scene, and new players were playing chase with the residents of the community.

Players in the simple survival mission cannot enter the building and can only rest in the public area of ​​the community, lying on the lawn and curled up on chairs, looking pitifully like homeless vagrants.

No one cares about them at night, but during the day, these strangers sleeping in the community attract the attention of other residents. Their happy community cannot tolerate homeless people from outside, and they will have outsiders kicked out if they open their mouths.

New players have no identity, which means they cannot leave the Happy Community at will, otherwise they will be swallowed up and exploded.

After a hard day's work, Nurse Li showed no mercy at all when faced with such a scene, let alone lending a helping hand. As long as they survive for three days, they can pass the level. These people can survive for another 48 hours. Even if they don't eat or drink, they won't die for three days. What's more, there are faucets in the community. If you are brave, you can pry open the undecorated buildings. rest of the owner's home.