Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (2) |

In this mission, there are a total of 60 players. Only 5 of them said they are old players, and 55 of them are new players. They came to negotiate for advanced missions. Because they were forcibly pulled in, they were not included in the mission. in copy.

After all, their tasks were very different. During the 10 minutes of waiting, Tan Gui heard the exchanges between old players and new players. The task of novice players is to survive in the Ghost Restaurant for seven days, and after seven days they can become official players.

Several old players were given the task of recruiting newcomers, and of course there may be other tasks. They were much more confidential than the new players and did not reveal any information at all. Tan Gui speculates that veteran players may have the task of becoming regular players.

The quality of this group of new players is obviously not very good, and ten minutes is not enough for them to understand their status. When the female manager came out, there were still people who didn't want to believe that they had participated in some terrible game. When they saw this fragile and beautiful woman, they immediately shouted: "What are you doing?! Let me get out of here quickly! Elevator Where is it? Do you know who I am?"

The players selected to come to the fourth floor below are not all moviegoers. Some come to the mall to discuss business, and some come to shop. Like this loud man, he belongs to the third type, accompanying his lover to the gold store. Spend money.

He originally went to the underground parking lot on the -1st floor, but ended up going directly to the -4th floor. The little lover beside him also disappeared for some reason.

This man with a beer belly is a nouveau riche who made some money through luck. He despises women from the bottom of his heart. In addition, he is extremely stubborn because of his age. He is not willing to believe what those five old players said. A group of young boys and girls. , the oldest one looks to be only thirty years old, and looks like a country bumpkin in his rustic dress.

These guys have never eaten anything in total. He has eaten a lot of salt. What an infinite game. He still has to listen to their words and fool the devil.

"What did you just say?" The restaurant manager's eyes suddenly stared at the man who was talking nonsense.

Her eyes are large, with thick eyelashes (with false eyelashes), and black and white pupils, which makes her look inexplicably scary.

The man tugged on his belt, pushed his stomach, swallowed, but his mouth was still hard, and he said in a fierce tone: "I'm telling you, I can make a million dollars every minute, and I don't have time to play house with you." game!"

He is in the aquatic products business and it is a family business. It is impossible to work part-time. How can he work for a restaurant after being the boss for almost 20 years: "You don't have any say. I don't care about women like you. I want to see your boss and call the boss behind you!"

This time, the woman didn't have much patience. She walked over on stilettos that were more than ten centimeters tall, reached out with a big pussy bag, and knocked the man's head off.

The short, fat man's head fell to the ground, and his eyes were wide open. Apparently, he didn't understand what happened, and his head was separated from his body.

"Ah!" Seeing such a terrifying scene, the new players couldn't help but scream loudly, even if they had vaccinations. The old players glared at these people and didn't mind their own business.

In the ten minutes just now, they had already said that no matter what happened in the mission copy, you must stay calm, calm and rational in order to pass the level, otherwise you will die.