Seven.

E L L I O T T C O L E

Liam had taken us to a house, a random house that was under heavy guard where he sent Niall and Bea away leaving just me with him. "I have to tell you," he sat on the sofa as I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room looking at him, sometimes he made me feel so self-conscious, like a school girl being scolded. "Every time someone from your old life sees you I need to do something to your appearance, just a little something to make you look different and to remind you who you belong to."

I held my hands together in front of me as I nodded understanding what he was saying. 

"So," he reached for my hands and looked at them as he held them in front of us. "I have some ideas for you." 

Watching him intensely he seemed to press something on his phone before someone entered the room. Turning my head to see who had entered the room, I was surprised to see an average looking male, late twenties, his eyes flickered in my direction before he looked at Liam. In his right hand, he was carrying a large black briefcase which did not match his casual jeans outfit, I looked him up and down before he stood next to me and stared at Liam. 

I looked over at Liam who looked at me, "Nate, here, he's gonna spend some time with you. Like I said I have some ideas for you." Liam winked at me before he stood up and turned his attention to Nate, "You have the plans. If you have a problem, you know what to do."

Liam walked out of the room leaving me with the man who had his orders, unfortunately, I didn't know what these orders were and that concerned me. What exactly did Liam have in store for me? Surely he wouldn't mess my face up after spending all that money on fixing me up. Looking up at the man who was in front of me I widened my eyes as he placed his briefcase on the sofa in front of us. 

"Take a seat," he instructed. His voice was stern as he spoke me, almost like he was dealing with a child. He had only looked at me once and that was when he entered the room. 

I sat in the armchair slowly, just on the edge ready to make a move if I needed to. I watched trying to straighten my back to help myself see what he was looking at in the briefcase. 

"What's in there?" I asked him as I gave up trying to see since his back was in the way. 

He didn't answer my question as he continued to rummage through the briefcase. All I could do was listen and try to see if and when he brought something out of the bag. What I really wanted to do was walk away, I didn't want any trouble right now. 

Tilting my head to the left side I closed my eyes, "What are you going to do to me?" I asked him as I opened my eyes and looked at the back of Nate who was still leaning over the bag. "What's in there?"

"Look," he spoke before he turned and looked at me, my eyes travelled to his hands, one held a small black pedal with a wire attached to it, the other held a clear pack of needles. "I'm just here to do a job." His hands waved around before he spoke again, his voice sounding strained, "Tillie, is it?"

I raised an eyebrow before I nodded, "Yeah?" My voice sounded unsure even though I should have been much better as selling who I was supposed to be. "Yes."

"Well, Tillie," he said slowly as he turned back to his back placing the things he had on the sofa next to his bag. "Just let me get on with my job and you'll be out of here a lot sooner."

Who the hell did his guy think he was? "Excuse me?" I asked as I stood up and raised my eyebrows, my eyes widening as I looked at him. 

He turned his head and looked at me without turning his whole body, "Sit down." He turned his head back to his bag before I sighed almost defeated.