Twenty.

To be honest I didn't need to open the files on to know what I had sent, back then I'd been promiscuous and I'd definitely sent some suggestive and revealing pictures and messages in my teenage years. I worried about who might have seen these messages, who might know my deepest and darkest thoughts. I left the USB stick on the coffee table in the living room, I could always come back to it but for now, I didn't care.

I laid on the sofa with my legs outstretched as I looked up at the ceiling my mind on Harry. I missed the memory of him more than anything I guess. Laying there thinking about him seemed to waste more time than it should have.

Closing my eyes I thought of a time when he was actually sweet to me. My mind picturing every single moment, every touch, every smell, every sound.

"You are so self-conscious," he said as I heard him walking towards the bed. His boots made a lot of noise before he sat on the right side of my bed and looked into my eyes. "I'm looking into your eyes right now," he told me.

I sighed, "That's because you've spent the last five minutes looking at my face from the door."

He put his left hand over my body and leaned all his weight on it so he was looking down on me before he used his right hand to touch my slashed face. His fingers moved down over the metal slowly, "Just let me take them out and we can work on the rest once we see what we are working with."

His touch was always slow when he was being gentle, he knew the right things to say when he wanted me to be calm. His eyes looking over me had been bright green, a beautiful colour that I could get lost in. All I ever wanted was more with him, I would forgive him for everything in an instant and that made it all the more worse. 

Opening my eyes I wiped away the tears that were falling as I sat up. "Stop being stupid," I told myself as I shook my head. Getting to my feet I took the USB and headed back through to Will who was engrossed on the screens full of coding in front of him. "I'm going out," I told him as I placed the stick on the desk next to him. 

"It's almost midnight," Will commented. "Where are you going?"

I sighed, "I have something to take care of."

Will stopped his work and turned and looked at me, "Don't go out there right now. Wait until the morning, I'll come with you tomorrow and we can sort stuff out."

"Please Will, I appreciate everything you have done for me, I just don't want you to get involved with this." I gave him a sad smile, "You have your life here, I have nothing really so if I don't make it out I don't have anything to lose."

"What about your father?" 

Shrugging my shoulders I sat on the spare chair, "He doesn't believe I am me. Harry doesn't believe me either, trust me I have nothing right now."

"Look around, Elliott." He waved his hand around the room and looked back at me with a raised eyebrow. "Do I look like someone who has much to live for? I have no other friends than yourself. I'm that strange little hacker that you see in films, a hermit almost." 

I stood up and smiled, "Don't be silly. You are great. You are a fun guy, someone who could be a real credit to anyone, one day you'll find yourself a girlfriend and all this will be a memory."

He got to his feet and put a hand on my shoulder, "Right now you need me. I'm not letting you do this alone."

Laughing I reached forward and put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "Thank you." I really was grateful that he wanted to help me even though he had no clue what was about to happen. 

 H A R R Y S T Y L E S 

Waking up at home was a strange feeling, my mother had been badgering me to come home and by the time I actually got here everyone was in bed fast asleep, so I followed suit. Once I had dressed I walked through to where my mother and sister were sitting on the sofa watching morning telly. 

"Harry?" My mother got to her feet and wrapped her hands around my neck so she was hugging me, "I didn't hear you come in last night."

"I didn't want to wake you," I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm home now anyway."

She pulled away and looked at me with the look of love that only a mother could give their child. "Oh," she said as she returned to her seat and opened the drawer at her coffee table as I sat next to her between her and my sister who was barely awake as she stared at the screen ignoring me. "I found your keys in the letterbox," she handed them to me before she rifled through the drawer for something else. 

Taking the keys I looked at them, the girl had been here but she had just dropped the keys off in the letterbox, she might not have even been in the house. I had no proof either way. How else would she know where I lived though if it wasn't Elliott like she claimed. "Yeah," I said as I tried to ignore trying to make more of that conversation before I put them into my jeans pocket. Turning my head I looked at my mum as she looked down at the newspaper article containing Elliott's obituary. "What are you doing with that?"

My mum smiled as she looked at me, "I thought you had been looking at it, it moved from where it was."

"That was me," Shannon piped up as she glanced over. 

Ignoring my mother I turned to Shannon who looked dog tired and uneasy as she met my eyes. "Why were you looking at it?" I asked her. 

She narrowed her eyes at me before she got to her feet, "I've got to get to work." She made her excuses before she walked away from the living room. 

Leaping to my feet I followed her, just before she got to her bedroom door I moved quicker and put my hand on her door stopping her. "What's going on?"

Her eyes widened before she shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know what you mean."

"Have you seen her?"

Shannon sighed, "I've done you a favour. I told her to leave, to move on, to leave you alone." She raised her eyebrows, "Maybe you should try thanking me."

I closed my eyes as I took my hand off Shannon's door, once she went into her bedroom and closed the door I breathed out heavily. Of course, it was her, why didn't I believe her when I saw her, I knew that I probably wouldn't see her again if she thought had nothing to come back for. Pushing open the door I entered my sister's bedroom and closed the door behind me, "What did you say to her?"

Shannon rolled her eyes as she laid on her bed, "I told her you'd moved on. I told her that you were happy with Jess, after all, she's not been around. Faking her own death and leaving town, now she turns up after three years and expects everyone to forget what has happened-"

"I have to go," I interrupted my sister before dashing out of the room. 

Either Jess was in danger or Elliott was leaving. This time I was going to find her before it was too late.