Twentyseven.

Sitting on the wall that surrounded the park near the town centre I allowed myself to take a moment to relax. Laying on the wall I stared up at the sky, the clouds moving rapidly above me as I watched. It had been a week since I had been at my father's, a whole week since I had last seen Will and a week since I had actually spoken to anyone. 

After leaving my father's home, Will told me that as much as he had been involved in this kind of life before he was no longer prepared to do it. With his computer equipment smashed to pieces, he was a broken man and he'd rather have been alone than having me as a constant reminder of what he did have. I understood but it didn't mean it hurt any less. 

Closing my eyes I put my hands into my pockets clutching my weapons for comfort. I had never felt so alone as I did right now. At least when I was at Liam's I knew I would see someone sooner or later, here I was just waiting. 

"I have to say," a very familiar voice spoke before I opened my eyes and saw who it belonged to, my eyes widening as they continued to speak. "I would have thought it would take a little longer to find you."

Sitting up I stared at the person in front of me before she smiled at me. "How did you find me?"

Bea put her right forefinger to her lip before she shook her head, she looked full of annoyance before she removed her finger, "Oh I dunno. Maybe it was so easy because you are home."

Looking around I tried to see who else she was with. 

"Looking for Liam?" She asked me with a smirk. "He's at your father's home."

Getting to my feet she put her hand in front of me stopping. "I need to get home."

"You need to do as you are fucking told," she reminded me. Her brown hair was perfectly straight with her sunglasses pushing it away from her face. She was wearing her white blazer with black skinny jeans and a black tee underneath, black boots cladding her feet as I looked her up and down. "It just so happens I am going that way."

"You're just going to give me a lift?" I asked her confused. 

She laughed, "Oh sweetie, you wanna get your father, I wanted to get to Liam. He certainly wants you there too."

As much as I didn't want to, I followed her to her car before we got in, her little feet slamming on the pedals as we made our way to my father's home. I wondered what I would find when we got there, I wondered if it was too late for my father if it was too late for Harry. I wondered if it was too later for me to get Jessica to admit the truth. 

The gate was open when we got there, Bea driving the car straight up the drive to a scene of carnage. There were bodies on the gravel outside the house, my eyes scanning them to see if there was anyone I could be remotely worried about, anyone who I didn't want to see. 

As I got out the car Bea was hot on my heels as I entered the house, I gasped as I saw the scene in the hall. Liam was sitting on my father's office chair in the middle of the room. My father was on his knees in front of him, his hands behind his head. He looked up at me when he heard me enter, he'd obviously been beaten before I arrived but now he was in a prime position for Liam to kill him, the gun in Liam's hand as he looked up at me. 

"Nice of you to finally join us," he told me calmly.

My eyes looked from Liam to my father, "Please," I looked back at Liam. "We can leave here, I'll come with you, I'll do anything, don't kill him."

Liam laughed, "You are just the cutest." He stood up leaving my father on his knees, not that he was going to move, there were men that worked for Liam with guns trained on my father. 

I watched him as he walked towards me, he tucked his gun in his waistband before he reached forward and using his hands he moved my hair away from my face before he held it all out to one side before I felt something around my throat, it wasn't choking or hurting me but I immediately recognised what it was. 

Flicking my eyes to my father who looked disappointed. "Kill me!" My father begged, "Don't' hurt my daughter!"

Liam dropped my hair allowing it to fall on my chest before he looked back at my father, he kneeled down on one knee as he got level with my father. "She's not as innocent as she seems. Believe me when I say she's just done the bravest thing she could ever do."

My father shook his head but didn't say any more, there was no point him arguing with all the guns that were pointed at him. 

"Bea," Liam said her name as he got back to his feet and turned to the woman who was standing behind me, "Escort Elliott to her bedroom so she can collect some things."

Her hand gripped my wrist as she started to drag me away, I looked away from my father and headed to my old bedroom, Bea's hand still on me but let me go as we got up the stairs. Once in my bedroom, I leaned my head against the mirror on my wardrobe as I realised that once I left her I wouldn't ever be returning. 

Where were Harry and Jessica today? It seemed strange that Liam would turn up today when my father was alone like he knew that Harry wasn't here to help out. I hadn't seen his body when he arrived. 

I straightened myself up and opened the door on my wardrobe grabbing a few different things and chucking them on the bed before I stuffed them all in a holdall that I kept for nights away. 

"Where's everyone else?" I asked Bea as I looked up at her. 

She looked back at me away from the make up collection that was on my dressing table. "Come on, Elliott, you know this isn't how it works."

My eyes scanned the room as I thought about the fact that this might be it, it really could be. If I left here with Liam then I knew I would never see anyone else again. 

Shaking my head I brought the gun out of my pocket and pointed it at her, "I'm sorry, Bea. I'm not ready to go yet."

She turned and looked at me, her eyes rolling before she sighed, "I'm willing to let this slip right now. Put the gun down and we'll pretend this didn't happen." Her fingers tapped on her neck reminding me what was around mine. Lowering the gun I closed my eyes before she took the gun away from me making me look back at her. 

My hands shook as I bit my lip, she put the gun into her pocket before she looked back at me. "I can't go yet, I have to finish things here."

Bea shrugged her shoulders at me, "Come on, we have to go." She pointed to the door, I picked up the bag from my bed and walked out the room, my hands shaking and my eyes pooling with tears as I realised everything was falling apart all over again. I seriously wasn't catching a break. 

Walking down the corridor I stopped at the door of the bedroom Jessica and Harry had been sharing. I put my hand on the handle before Bea cleared her throat, "Let's go, Cole."