Twentythree.

To say that my ideas were crap was an understatement, I ditched the car at Jessica's parent's home before finding a new one. As I drove along I knew I had probably made a mistake by not carrying out my plan to take out Jessica's mum, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I did have other plans though, I contacted Will who was happy to hear my voice but unsure how he could help me, within a few hours he'd got me the information I required. 

Right now I was outside a small house that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Pulling my hood up and looking towards the house I noticed the curtains twitching. Putting my hands into my pockets I walked towards the front door but before I got there the door opened and there on the other side of the door was a man who I thought deserved a place in the depths of hell with Zayn. 

"I have to say, this is a surprise," the Irish accent always caught me off guard and haunted me whenever I heard it. 

I narrowed my eyes at him as he let me into his home, "I wouldn't go as far to say it's going to be pleasant."

"Well, you're in my home, I expect some kind of pleasantries." Michael sat on the chair before he looked up at me, "Sit down."

Keeping my hands in my pockets I did as he asked and sat on the other chair in the room since there were only the two chairs and a small telly in the room. I looked around the room surprised to see so little in here considering he was someone who Max regarded so highly. 

"What can I do for you then?" He asked me. 

I raised my eyebrows, "I want Max, dead."

He laughed at me, "Many have tried and failed. I don't see why you think you are going to be so different. If your father couldn't do it then you have no chance." He spoke clearly as he shook her head at me. 

A smirk crossed my lips, "Yeah but I want you to do it for me."

Michael leaned forward in his chair, "What exactly makes you think I would do that for you?"

I pulled the mobile I had from my pocket and opened the gallery up before revealing a picture of the newborn twins Michael had fathered, they were born only two days ago. I showed him the picture which Will have sent to me before I looked back at Michael, "So, do we have a deal?"

"Where did you get that?!" His voice rose as he got to his feet. 

I rolled my eyes, "Sit down." I told him calmly. "Honestly, we're not going to get anywhere with you shouting."

Michael sat back down and looked at me, he looked like he wanted to murder me and I didn't blame him. "How?" 

"Not that it's any of your concern but I have made some new friends," I licked my top lip. "If I was you I would come around to my way of thinking."

He squirmed in his seat, I guess I had hit a nerve, I had something on him. "Just Max, you just want Max dead?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I tilted my head to think about things, "There's a lot of things I want." Straightening my self back up I smiled, "Maybe you should think about coming to work alongside me."

"I would never work for your father!"

Holding my hands up defensively I chuckled, "You are so quick to judge, aren't you?" I got to my feet and walked around the room looking at the few photos he had on the fireplace. I turned back to Michael as I leaned against the wall, "Since I have one of your secrets," I referred to his daughters. "I'll let you in on one of mine."

He looked at me desperately. 

"My dad thinks I am dead. Even now after seeing him and telling him I am me, he still thinks I am dead." I smiled at Michael, "So when I saw work with me I mean you'll be working with just me."