Twelve.

Will had allowed me to stay although he gave me his bedroom and stayed on the sofa, I didn't know if it was more of a gentleman thing or the fact he didn't think he could trust me

Will had allowed me to stay although he gave me his bedroom and stayed on the sofa, I didn't know if it was more of a gentleman thing or the fact he didn't think he could trust me. If he didn't trust me he was very kind to me, letting me shower and giving me some of his clothes to wear. The morning came around too soon and I ventured down to the living room in the clothes I was given where it was empty. Will was through in the dining room which had been turned into some kind of wierd computer room, maybe I was right about him being a geek. 

"Will?" I spoke his name as I stood at the door looking in at him. 

He swung around on the chair and smiled at me, "You're awake."

I leaned against the doorframe and crossed my arms over my chest, "Thanks for letting me stay." I told him as I smiled back at him. "I'm so sorry for bringing my problems to your door."

"What actually happened last night then?" He asked me as he got up and walked over towards me. He stood in front of me and waved his hand a little to which I moved before following him through to the kitchen. 

Sighing I walked with my arms still folded over my chest, "I don't wanna talk about it." I sat at the breakfast bar as he filled the kettle before he turned and looked at me, he raised his eyebrows at me. 

"I let you stay, you could at least fill me in on the details."

Nodding my head I put my elbows on the table before leaning my head on my hands, "I went to see my ex." I looked up at Will before I ran my hands through my hair before leaving my head hanging in my hands. "I think I murdered him."

"Murdered him?" He sounded surprised which made me look up at him. He looked shocked at my revelation, "I've done my research on your family. Your father and Thomas are the ones who are the ones to be scared of. The most notable thing you have done is escape from the Demrou's."

"When I was kidnapped I ended up being sold," I told Will as I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to make it less knotty. "The man who brought me, turns out he's my half brother, anyway, he ended up teaching me self defence," I shrugged my shoulders. "I just took that intense training and made it my own." I narrowed my eyes as I looked out the window, 

"What exactly did this ex do to deserve this?"

I returned my gaze to Will, "He 'pretend' dated me for a couple of years to get close to me before murdering my aunt and then helping with my kidnap." I bit my lip as I looked at Will, he didn't look shocked anymore, he didn't look like it bothered him at all. 

"So what are you going to do next?" He asked me as he made me a cup of coffee before pushing it towards me. 

I put my hands around the mug and smiled, "Well, probably find somewhere to live-"

"Not exactly what I meant," he shook his head before he laughed. "You're a smart girl, Elliott, you must know what happens to people who cross the Demrou's."