Fortyfour.

Harry was in a state of panic as he looked between me, the warehouse and the light that was gaining on us. I, on the other hand, was prepared for whatever happened next. If they caught up with us, fine, I would get my gun out and start firing, if my father and Louis reappeared from the building and got in the car, fine, we'd just drive off at speed, I just didn't like waiting for it. I didn't like not knowing which option I was going to be taking. Personally, I would have just gone with the first option but instead of waiting for them I would have taken the gunfire to them, things were different now though.

"Take this," Harry thrusted his gun in my direction before he reached down the side of his seat. I obeyed and took the gun from him, he pulled out a large looking machine gun, he looked at me, "I've got to go inside, I've got to get them out." I looked at the warehouse before I looked back at Harry who was now getting out of the SUV, "Don't get out of this car. Don't let anyone but us in, if we're not out in two minutes you have to go."

I raised my eyebrows but he didn't give me time to respond before he shut the door and ran into the warehouse. My heart pounded and ached as I watched him walk away almost like it was going to be the last time I saw him, something inside me told me letting him go in there was wrong but he was already gone. I sat there like an idiot just looking at the warehouse, my mind a blank after he disappeared before I remembered where I was. Looking at the bright light I realised they were basically here, whoever they were. Now my pounding heart wasn't thinking about Harry it was thinking about me, thinking about my life and all the things I was yet to do. I was just scared that now things would never be the same again, if something happened to me right now I wouldn't ever see Harry again, as much as I had a bad feeling I knew he would come out of that building, he had to, he just had to.

Shifting to the driver's seat I clicked the lock door button before I turned and looked back at the car which was now approaching, I could see the headlights as it came onto the grounds, through the gate. My mind was racing as I looked away, I needed to try and calm myself down, everything was happening too quickly as I stared at the cars in front of me, cars for my dad's men, cars that had made a path for me if I had to go. 

My hands gripped the steering wheel as I looked at the warehouse, I could hear shots but I couldn't see anyone. I bit my bottom lip as I looked back at the car which was coming closer before I looked back at the warehouse. My hands were sweating as I tried to calm myself, although there was nothing I could do to help myself, even trying to breathe properly wasn't helping.

I didn't want this to be it, I couldn't die here, not alone. After everything I had been through I couldn't let this be how I ended my life.

Closing my eyes I breathed in deeply before I opened my eyes again, I heard a shot, this time it was close to me. I heard the back of the SUV's window get hit but the bullet didn't penetrate the glass, I breathed heavily as I looked at the back window, my eyes seeing the car which was now a quarter of a mile away from me.