Twentyeight.

Liam was so hard faced when he looked at me, he wanted to make sure I knew who was in charge now and right now it was definitely him. In front of him was my father who was still on his knees. I didn't want to see my father get hurt, I didn't want him to die, he might have sent me away, he might be the real reason all of this was upon me but I knew that he loved me and most of the things he had ever done were to protect me. 

Turning to look at Bea who was behind me I stepped off the stairs and by the door as I looked at Liam who walked towards me. "You will learn," he spoke as he held up the controller to the collar I was wearing. My eyes widened as he pressed one of the buttons, in the panic I didn't see which one it was but I certainly felt a shock pulsate through my body before I fell to the ground, my hands saving me from smashing my face against the cold floor. 

"Elliott!" My father shouted my name, I could hear it in my head but I couldn't do anything. My body was focusing on breathing right now, as hard as that was. In and out, in and out. 

I didn't look up as I tried to sort myself out but Liam crouched down in front of me, his hand grabbing my hair and making me look up at him, "So, are we going to have any more problems?"

Biting my lip I looked past Liam to my father before I looked back at Liam, "Every second that you have me I am going to fight it. I am going coming with you to save my dad's life. I don't want to be there with you."

His other hand pressed the controller again, the shock rippling through my small body. The pain like touching a plug with wet hands. I breathed trying to regulate my self as I kept eye contact with Liam who was smirking. "Every second you continue to act this way, you'll miss out on meeting your mother."

"I've lasted this long," I reminded him in a cold voice. 

He narrowed his eyes at me like he was expecting me to roll over and pretend everything would be okay if he offered me that chance. It would never be okay. 

His hand pulled me to my feet by my hair before I was back to normal height. "Get her out of my sight!" Liam pushed me towards Bea and a couple of guys who proceeded to pull me away from my old home. 

I didn't even get to say goodbye, I didn't get to say I was sorry to my father, I didn't get to tell him the truth. 

The two guys held me as Bea opened the car door before they walked me towards it. I tried to resist going into the car before in my ears I become suddenly very aware of a loud sound and a ringing. A second passed until I realised what the sound was, a gunshot that had passed by me. 

I felt I was let go off and I quickly dived to the ground, Bea had done the same. I looked at her and she offered me her hand. I shook my head before I held my hand out, I needed my gun if there was any way of us defending ourselves especially if it was someone we were all not expecting. 

She didn't understand, I didn't wait I reached forward and into his pocket for my gun before I got back to my feet, gun in hand ready to shoot as I looked in the direction the bullet had come from. There a few metres away was Harry, Louis and a few of the other guys, I could see Jessica behind them all. 

Turning my head back I saw people were gathering at the front door now as they had come to check on the commotion before gunfire started flying around. 

Returning to the floor I grabbed Bea and pushed her in the back seat of the car, looking back at the men who were with us I could see they were both now on their feet and firing bullets. 

"We have to go," she told me as she tried to get into the front seat. 

Grabbing hold of her I shook my head, "I can't let you take me away from here."