Fiftyone.

The wind was wild, the tornado coming towards me but I was rooted to the spot. I looked around rapidly looking for any sign of life as I panicked, with each passing second the tornado was getting closer and closer. Suddenly I saw him, he was standing in front of me like he suddenly appeared, he was about ten paces from me. 

"Ell!" He shouted it wasn't too loud especially with the powerful sound the tornado was omitting. "Ell, you've got to move!"

I reached my hands out towards him but he didn't move. The gales grew closer before they hit just behind his back and then stopped, my eyes were wide as I felt everything around me just stop. The look on Harry's face turned from confusion to a smile before I finally felt I could move. Taking the first step I felt a grin on my face before I broke into a run and threw my arms around him holding him close to me, his arms pulling me into a tight embrace. 

"You and me, Ell," he spoke breaking the silence. "We're-" He stopped talking making me look up at him, his eyes wide, full of surprise almost as he looked down at me. 

"Harry?" I asked him my tone confused. 

He opened his mouth to speak only no words came out, instead, blood came pouring out. I started to scream as I stepped out of his grip, "What's happening?!" I shrieked as I stood there panicked. "Harry! Please!"

His hands gripped my arms, they were strong as they held me. 

My eyes flew open and there above me were bright blue eyes staring straight at me. "Niall?" I questioned as I looked at him before I looked down at his hands that were on my arms. "What are you doing?"

He let me go as he returned his arms to his side, he sat on the side of my bed and was staring at me, "Are you having those dreams again?"

"I don't want to talk about it," I turned away from him as my mind thought about what had happened in that dream. Everything should have been so easy for me, I would have thought that returning home and having my father back in my life would have made it all better for me. I hoped these dreams would just disappear but it seemed the more stress I was under the more I felt this way.  Turning my head to look back at the frosted-tipped lad who had been a good friend I smiled at him, "Have you stayed here all night?"

Quickly he got to his feet before turning back to look down at me, "Yeah." He sat on the windowsill and grinned at me, "And in your favourite spot." He winked at me as he leaned back against the wall. 

"Niall," I said his name slowly as I sat up, my voice unsure as I wondered how he was going to answer the question I had lined up for him. My back was against the headboard as I pulled the blanket up close to me, "My father, do you think he'll let-"

I watched his face as I stopped talking, his expression had changed as I spoke, now his face was full of sadness as he shook his head slightly. "You of all people should know."

Sucking my lips in I looked down at my hands as I thought about the words Niall had said, he was right, I would be the one to know.