Fortyseven.

I never did get out of the house, my father cruelly called a meeting for everyone to attend including myself. Accompanied by Niall I found myself sitting in the boardroom which had been switched around since I had last been here, now it was a large meeting room with a table in the middle of the room with chairs around it. I figured this way my father could really pay attention as to who was listening and who was just falling asleep pretending to be involved. I sat in a chair midway down the table, Niall to my left and Louis to my right, I hadn't planned to sit next to Louis, it just happened that way. Looking up to the end where my father was standing I noticed Harry sitting to his right, a clear view of him from my seat. Leaning back in my seat I crossed my arms over my chest as the final few people took their seats, leaning back had proved to be a good thing as right now I couldn't see Harry or my father. 

My father cleared his throat getting the attention of everyone in the room, I watched from my seat as all the men around the table whipped their heads around to face him. I continued to sit back in my chair knowing that I would only stare at Harry if I looked towards my father. 

"Firstly, I'd just like to point out in case you hadn't noticed, Harry is back, he's fit, healthy and returning on duty," my father told all the men on the table, I guessed he was mostly letting me know just in the most unsubtle way. "Now that's he's returned we can really concentrate on getting hold of Reagan since our last attempt didn't seem to grab his attention."

I had wondered what my father had that he thought Reagan would want back, I assumed it was actually something useless since we hadn't heard a single thing from the man he was out to get. 

"So," my dad walked around as he spoke, all the eyes from the men following him as he paced around the table. "We are not going to waste any more time," he informed everyone. "We're going to his house tonight, I'm sure that even if he's not home there is going to be something there of value."

My attention drifted away from the words my father was babbling as I looked out the window, there in the garden on the grass was a doll. I squinted my eyes to get a better look but I realised that I would just have to wait especially when my father's hands landed on my shoulders. 

"And some of us will have to stay behind," I assumed he was speaking about me since his hands were on me. "Whatever your part is tonight there is a reason behind it."

I looked down at my hands that were on the table in front of me before I looked to my left, my eyes meeting Niall's blue eyes. Things were such a mess for me right now, I wanted to be happy but I knew it wasn't happening anytime soon. His hands left my shoulders and as I looked away from Niall I looked over towards Harry, he wasn't looking in my direction, he was jsut staring straight ahead. I took this moment to study him, he looked like he had grown up so much just from the change of hair, he looked amazing with shorter hair and his new choice of clothing was different but something which reminded me of how a normal twenty something lad should dress. On top he was wearing a white tee with a blue and white plaid button up shirt which wasn't buttoned, showing the top below. When I looked back up I noticed him looking at me, my eyes widened as I realised he'd caught me staring at him but I didn't look away, instead I held his gaze but after a few seconds he looked away from me. Biting my bottom lip I looked back down at my lap as I crossed my arms over my chest, the sooner this meeting was over the better.