Twentyfour.

H A R R Y S T Y L E S 

I hated not knowing what Terry was thinking about the letter I had received from his daughter but I thought now was not the time to ask. We needed to find Elliott, she had to have been staying close by. Terry thought about friends but confiding in Jess, she told me that none of her friends had seen her. It left us with not too many more options. 

"Is there anyone else she knows in this area?" I asked Terry as we sat together in his office. 

It had been a week since we read the letters and we'd had no luck so far. More than a week since anyone we knew had seen her, she'd gone off the grid.

Terry shook his head, "There's no one here."

"What about her mother?" I asked him already regretting asking when I saw the look he gave me before he shook his head. "That Liam guy?"

"She wouldn't go back if she spent so long trying to get back here," he told me before he sighed loudly. "Actually I don't know anything about her any more, I'm lost."

I looked out the window before I raised an eyebrow, "Does she have a phone?"

"I have no idea," Terry answered. "What good would it do if she does?"

Turning to look back at him I shrugged my shoulders, "We could have spoken to that guy, you know the guy who does the hacking."

"Well done!" Terry smiled, "If anyone can find anything out about her it's Will." He opened his drawer and pulled out a business card before handing it over to me. I took it and looked down at it, the address for this man not too far from here, in the same town. "Will can help you, tell him I sent you."

I nodded at Terry before I left taking the business card with me. 

Arriving at the house where Will lived I knocked on the door before it was answered five minutes later by an awkward-looking man, his plaid shirt reminding me of something I might have worn back when I was at school

Arriving at the house where Will lived I knocked on the door before it was answered five minutes later by an awkward-looking man, his plaid shirt reminding me of something I might have worn back when I was at school. "Are you Will?" I asked him sternly. 

"Who's asking?"

I raised an eyebrow at this man who was just staring at me. "Styles, Terry sent me."

The man's expression changed as he let me into his home off the doorstep before he closed the door behind me. We stood in the hallway, everything about this man's home screaming he was a loner. "How can I help you?"

"Somehow we need some information on a missing person," I informed him as I looked at him.

Will nodded, "Follow me through."

He led the way through his home and into a road where there was a load of computers all hooked up and loaded up some with coding on it. He took a seat and offered for me to take the other before I spoke, "I'm looking for any information you can muster on Elliott Cole."