Fiftyfive.

A week had passed me by, what was another week on top of the 2 months I had already lost? Every day I had been visited by my father and Thomas, every day it was the same idol chat, how are you, how is the weather, not much is happening back home. It was almost like they were afraid to let me know about the real stuff, after all, I had been in a coma but I could remember everything. What was to say that Brit and her family weren't still out there looking for me, looking for revenge? If they were my father was keeping it under wraps. 

Every day I waited with hope that Harry might, just might, stop by and see me. He never came, what did I expect really? 

Today I hoped everything was going to be different, I was going to see about some physical therapy, hopefully, get my brain and legs working together again. I had still neglected to tell my family the truth. I could already see the pity in their eyes when they spoke to me, I didn't need any more where they were concerned. 

Sitting in the wheelchair I felt like today was going to be a total disaster, I needed to get some kind of feeling back because apart from losing the feeling in my legs the doctors were not concerned about much else, they were going to give me a couple of more days before discharging me back home, back into the care of my father. 

Watching the hospital doors pass me by I gulped hard, this was the first time I had left my ward in a wheelchair since waking up. The porters had moved me around in the bed I had been assigned but today they wanted to try something new. When I was laying in my bed I could just lay and stare at the ceiling but sitting up was hard. 

I looked into the different rooms that I passed by, there was a person in every single bed and for a moment, all of them had a bullet hole in their foreheads. Closing my eyes I tried to will it away, hospitals were always going to be a touchy subject for me. Right now my hands were clammy, my body was vibrating as fear washed over me. When I opened my eyes there were no problems at all, nobody was hurt, there were no bullet holes and everyone that I could see was alive. 

"Elliott?" I heard a voice which sparked my attention. I looked up as my wheelchair came to a halt, there standing in front of me was someone who was neither my father or my brother. 

Sucking in my bottom lip and crossing my shaking arms over my chest I stared up at the person before me. "Well, you could have come to see me sooner."

"But," he pulled his right hand from behind his back and handed me a cuddly bear, "If I had of came straight away then I wouldn't have been able to buy this." 

I rolled my eyes as I took the bear, "Walk with me, Ni."

Niall obeyed moving and allowing the porter to resume our journey to the physio ward. Niall walked alongside us glancing down at me every now and again until we got to into the lift when he just gawped at me. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked seriously as we locked eyes. 

"Of course I am," I laughed as I tried to play it off, tried to act cool. "I'm Elliott Cole, I have managed to survive everything I've had thrown at me so far." I shrugged my shoulders, "This is just a blip on my radar."

He didn't respond with words, he raised his eyebrows at me before he shook his head a sad look on his face. 

"Don't you dare start feeling sorry for me," I warned him. I didn't need any more of that not even from him. "I want you to be honest with me, I want you to be the first one to tell me something about what is really happening out there."

The lift stopped and the doors opened prompting an abrupt end to our conversation as the porter pushed me towards the ward. My eyes looked up at the sign before I glanced at Niall who had obviously noticed the sign too. "What's going on?" He asked as we entered.